Did you plant your agreat Reset garden yet anons?

I’ve got my plants in a comfy greenhouse and they will go in soon. I have peas and taters going already in the ground. And for the Reddit bros two Carolina Reapers.

Attached: 029CD0F7-638D-47DC-80B2-63E982D72625.jpg (1280x960, 468.02K)

Good job, user.

I did the math and I can buy my veggies from the grocery store cheaper than grow them.

this is year five of me saying plant so you can reap now

Cool, i got a few sheep and am watching videos on how to slaughter them. Thinking that will reduce my food bill the most and can buy frozen vegetables or grow some in a hot house

ok let us know how that works come fall when the fertilizer shortage cuts crops in half

You're doing God's work.

You could steal them even cheaper user.

Yes. I’ve been gardening for years, and have been helping newer people who are wanting to grow to save money. There is a gardening general on /out/ fyi.

You deserve everything you get

it's god who's in charge user

Hell yeah dude, we should do a regular gardening general on here. Be a nice change from the niggerdicks and ragebait.
I grow my own tobacco, got some peppers, mustard and garlic going now too. Planning on setting up some irrigated raised hugelkultur beds over the next few months.

Attached: tabak.jpg (2016x1136, 305.93K)

How do you process the tobacco? Can you mix it with weed?

we're talking bout crack n weed

the combination make you eyes bleed

You need to brown it off before you let it dry. If you just dry it it'll just taste like burning leaves. I put it in a plastic drum until it browns, tipping it out in the sun if it is too moist, closing the lid if it gets too dry etc.
Once you get the feel for what it's supposed to do it's easy as. If it still tastes a little green I cook the leaves dry around 80°c then spray it with rum & bang it in a jar.

Attached: tabakk.jpg (1136x2016, 222.76K)

Yeah so you have to cure it like weed?

You literally could not be more jewish

Attached: 1635809133660.webm (320x564, 1.86M)

i cure mine for nine months

at the bare minimum

here's some 4 year old tabac

Smells like vanilla honey.0xa8s

Attached: FFECEF94-0435-4570-B8F4-AA986C4AA6FC.jpg (1280x960, 401.87K)

Does it taste good or like chemicals, from your experience why would there be thousands of chemicals added to it? What is the risk of mould forming if you had high quality processing facilities?

finished product, from a batch I got perfect
virginia/turkish blend, tasted every bit like a bought cig, people couldn't tell the difference
turkish is good, you hang it in the sun to cure, couldnt be easier but a bit strong on its own

Attached: received_707476260396602.jpg (1136x1740, 149.23K)