Signs of the end

it's over

Attached: unknown-34.png (1170x1009, 363.51K)

He gon kill a nigga!

The cunts.
$2.fiffy now.
The cunts.

this is honestly a pretty big happening, lmao

Attached: mama mia.webm (640x334, 781.64K)

Is Arizona tea safe?

Attached: ergerg.png (279x594, 239.11K)

has the price of burgers risen?
that's when you will get riots

The average Costco shopper makes $90K a year. They will survive. If they really want to fuck with people, they need to start charging a buck or two just to enter the food court. Then you will see some rampaging mother fuckers.

Thank you soldier, you were the best!

Attached: costcohotdogs.jpg (780x651, 119.14K)

Cost of burger is definitely up... I would say 20-40% YoY.

The founder is gonna make this jabrony CEO come up missing after getting vanned walking into his home soon

>When Costco president W. Craig Jelinek once complained to Costco co-founder and former CEO Jim Sinegal that their monolithic warehouse business was losing money on their famously cheap $1.50 hot dog and soda package, Sinegal listened, nodded, and then did his best to make his take on the situation perfectly clear. "If you raise [the price of] the effing hot dog, I will kill you," Sinegal said. "Figure it out."

Taking his words to heart, Jelinek—who became Sinegal's successor in 2012—has never raised the price on Costco's hot dog. Incredibly, it has sold for the same $1.50 since the retail club first introduced the dogs to customers in 1984. The quarter-pound, all-beef tube and 20-ounce soda combo appears to be inflation-proof and immune to the whims of food distributors.

Sorry chief - this is fake news. Don't fuck with our hot dogs. We're not called Amerifats for nothing.

It will be missed. Im shorting Costco now. Fuckers

Attached: 1511748217962.jpg (400x400, 26.56K)

Attached: 1641823062949.webm (360x360, 2.11M)

Green game rillos are 1.29 they used to be 1.07 WTF!?

This is fake.

It's fake shit that was circulating on Twitter. Also, the founder will not tolerate it.

>When Costco's current CEO, Craig Jelinek, once approached Sinegal, then the CEO, about raising the price of the hot dog, Sinegal told him, "If you raise the [price of the] fucking hot dog, I will kill you. Figure it out."

oh fugg it's really happening isn't it?

>@JohnWRichKid
wow is this legit ;^)))))))))))))

I doubt Costco denied the Holocaust on Twitter. They probably got hacked.

feels like fake news. Probably brexited leaving someones else body. So the killer is the diseased, but now using another identity. You know like jason bourne killing some homeless guy stuffing jason bourne passport into homeless guys backpocket and from now on using james bond identity, probably getting kick out of reading all the news about "himself". Maybe even writing the articles himself and following "developments". You know they are so called "developers" from foreign service, from international development agencies such as "peacecorps" where they put you to rest in peace.

I thought the same thing. I can't believe that some idiot would just start making shit up and spreading it like it's the real deal.

Don’t care. Costco hot dogs are fucking delicious. I’d gladly pay $2.50 for one.

Its over.

ITS OVER FUCK THIS WORLD