>Friends.png
>I join a week or 2 later
>oddly religious and kinda odd
>everyone there is very nice though and i need friends so i dont really care
>It's called Demolay the advisors of the organization are Masons
>we do fun stuff but lots of drama
>leave a few years later to live my own life
>See this on fb from one of the advisors
Are Masons really part of the illuminati? These coins are from over 200 years ago. Help.

Attached: 280530306_10158197877336910_3275569488591287404_n.jpg (1536x2048, 830.24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sacred-texts.com/mas/md/index.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=6Z0Jg3ZRp0g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They fucked you in the ass-mouth didn't they

Just old white people discussing political matters even thou they have 0 power in the real world. All conspiracies you hear about this shit have 0 basis. I also suspect that it must smell like shit in their lodges...

The only reason to join a lodge is to be able to say you have. The rest is a waste of time.

Those who know don't speak. And those who speak don't know

they like the use symbolism I don't think that eye really is a symbol "The Illuminati" use and I'm pretty sure it's called The Eye of Providence.
>sacred-texts.com/mas/md/index.htm
This book is worth reading, it has some interesting insights about Freemasonry and initiatory secret societies in general in there.

bottom right is coin is pretty based
Its referencing the Trivium and Quadrivium. Only niggers could hate on it.

also Molay was the head of the knights templar that was burned at the stake on Friday the 13th. A lot of Masons trace their roots back to initiatory practices that were taught to the Knights Templar at one point and older initiatory groups before that

>These coins are from over 200 years ago
>USA in charge of being able to read

You have to be 18 to post here

I am 18, i left a few years ago, i'm 20 rn

They don't actually do so. It was just a larp from Andrew Ramsay in the 1730s which spiralled out of control.

does anyone actually have a video of the shooting (with sound)?

also, what are your thoughts on the matter? the guy was a furry and looked like someone with down syndrome.

also, look at this poor child. what if this was your daughter you left behind because someone decided to shoot you for looking a certain way?

Attached: 172263d57d3e72935a8df66c91c3bb40.png (1094x875, 549.15K)

oops wrong post, mb OP

Secret societies are dum gay.
Illuminati was a group within freemasonry.

The "Ramsay" stuff was the most retarded shit.
The whole idea was that he was the reincarnation of Jesus.
It's still taught by the Grand Orient in France, and there are still a lot of freemasons in the area who follow the "Ramsay" teachings.

>The whole idea was that he was the reincarnation of Jesus.
No, it was that he was the "Grand Master of an ancient chivalric order", which people interpreted as the Templars, and made up shit to fit the narrative.
>It's still taught by the Grand Orient in France
I don't think so, but they're not freemasons, so who cares.

I've been thinking about this too. The kid looked like he had Down syndrome, and I've been wondering what his family would have to say if he did have down syndrome. He looked like a little baby. I can't imagine the kind of horror the family would be in right now.

The Templars were not chivalric.
The Order of the Temple is a different thing entirely.
It was an order of knights who protected pilgrims traveling to the Holy Land.

I doubt they are over 200 years old. They look new. Every Masonic lodge keeps tokens that we keep and give to visiting brothers. The eye of providence isn't really a Masonic symbol but many masons have embraced it.

Get the fuck away from them, repent and pray as hard as you can for counsel on how to cast out the demons that they fuck around with. I'm not being remotely ironic treat contact with them like spiritual aids.

>The Templars were not chivalric.
>It was an order of knights
Pick one.

It's only based on hystorical records of it being part of the british drug trafficking network.

Jesuit front.

>I'm not being remotely ironic
That's why it's so comical.

Why? Staying away from the jewish mafia is important.

t. still gangstalked by your fellow effeminate big nosed criminals

It's jew worship and the swearing of your loyalty to Israeli zionism even at the cost of your own life. Just convert to Judaism then.

I don't see the problem with this.

youtube.com/watch?v=6Z0Jg3ZRp0g

>t. still gangstalked
Yeah I am sending your IP to my highly trained secret network of brethren right now.