/bsg/- Buffalo Shooting General #11: What was he doing at 11:03?

Thread for documenting the shooting that happened on May 14th, 2022.
This thread is for theories, information, logs, text, etc. ANYTHING related to the shooting.

>Shooting video
no-cookie.kiwifarms.net/data/video/3292/3292545-a7659239defa173cd5029bcc69746517.mp4

>Discord logs
files.catbox.moe/36m4ir.rar

>Manifesto
files.catbox.moe/jvis0p.pdf

>Who is Sandman?
Sandman is the person referenced and quoted as Saint Sandman in the shooter manifesto. Sandman is a well known 60s/early 70 years old member from /bag/ discord server of the /k/ board. Extremely knowledgeable in weapon he was at the very least an inspiration to the shooter.

>Who is Armand?
Confirmed groomer of the Buffalo shooter iCarlywaffen/Pizzawaffen member Armand. Known in /E/ - The Entropy and the Original Der Bunker servers.
steamcommunity.com/id/downbad101

>Who is Jonah
Jonah is a leaf who DON'T HAVE(probably) the full shooting video, know Armand, the shooter and Sandman. His identity is unknown still. He is trying to redeem himself.
>Plot twist Jonah throw Armand under the bus:
>Hypothetical conversation between Jonah, Armand and a third party.
pomf2.lain.la/f/uf56u17s.mp3
litter.catbox.moe/9mtxwj.txt

>Information DUMP
rentry.org/bsgdump

>Theories
There are many theories regarding the shooting. A popular one on here is that the feds groomed him into being a shooter, though its not 100% confirmed(maybe at 99%). However, anyone who completely denies this option is likely a glownigger themselves.

>What needs to be done
Find anything leading to the Sandman and Armand in question.

Possible starting point

Hidden Any Forums server: gg/MvrsaY7hrN
Entropy server(matrix now): UNKNOWN

Previous:

Attached: 1652896149749.png (1668x2074, 1.55M)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/346843457/#q346845690
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The post from the last thread:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/346843457/#q346845690

Wow…
Wonder what that Greek user is thinking now

Attached: 3DC03045-3AC4-4941-9E8D-3C3A649D9A21.jpg (828x527, 187.04K)

That thread explains the "G/" typo too, it was sign to the user in the thread who said he wouldn't do shit.

Attached: G.png (567x89, 4.99K)

Attached: 8F42189E-4AF8-4BC8-BA5D-79EB2143AD58.jpg (828x195, 78.31K)

why dont you fat dumb asses bring up the weird black dude who talked to the shooter for 2 hours and seemed really sketchy.

BUMP

inb4 shills and VPN bots slide thread
FUCK YOU FED GROOMERS!

Someone did in the last thread. Said he was a convicted pedophile. Furfags new nigger BFF is a kid fucker, shocking.

Also does the shooter have an online footprint prior to 2022? how far back was his reddit presence?

yeah now there's another black lady who said the shooter was in the store the day before begging for change and she kicked him out???!!!

shut it down goy

He did, it's been pretty much entirely wiped by feds though.

I do not understand the thinking behind this kids undercover homeless larp.

on a semi related note Adam Lanza always talked about how he wanted to try "being homeless"

Sounds to me like the feds plucked another mentally ill, easily influenced poor fuck off the street and either fabricated his online presence, or matched him to one of their established glow personas.

shes just lying lol, trying to get attention on her for god knows what reason

Bump. Goodnight and godspeed. Get some groomers v& boys.

Attached: 1647546006552.jpg (770x580, 46.36K)

gn fren

A2Grips seems very well off. About $20K+ in gear and he's talking about needing Romex to wire his "vault"

>Doing runs to electrify the vault doors

I'll keep digging but so far he seems like an autistic /k/ nerd who got mad at someone for trying to talk politics instead of gunz. I'm not getting "groomer" vibes from just yet.

I would bet money this is exactly how Nikolas Cruz get roped into the stoneman Douglas event

there no shuh thing groomers

>WHO TF do you think you are? (I know what you think you are--) KEK "if you are too stupid to accept MY explanation"..
I know that I am a member of Entropy who's known succdank and Jonah for two years now. I do know that I definitely know more about them than you do based on the fact you've only known them for a few days, based on very little information about them covered by a ton of retarded disinfo.
Who the fuck do YOU think you are to tell me that the people I've known for two years aren't the same people as they have been prior to this shit. Who the fuck do YOU think you are to tell me my options of what to think about these people that I have known for the past two years, who you have known for perhaps two fucking days.
I am autistic, but I'm not as retarded as you, and I'm not as naïve as some of the obvious D&C and covering up I keep seeing.
I'm not going to die, fucking moron. However I cannot say I am sure of the same for you.
Good night, Armand. Though telling yourself good night in third person is a little strange you bong faggot. Isn't that usually a trait of Autism? Ironic how you're calling me Autistic eh?

Verification not required.

Attached: 26 - qN0bOqH.jpg (429x600, 195.22K)

The guy in the pic looks like he has some mental illness, and that's what he's going for.

thanks fren post it if you find something interesting

you know glowniggers are still getting your IP despite using a memeflag right Jonah? What you did to Nihil was funny but this is fucked, I always knew you were insane but I never knew it was this bad.

Attached: nihil.png (610x1076, 888.78K)

well
that was one entertaining conversation to say the least

You guys did this, you guys fanned the flames

Attached: 439985EC-9391-45CB-BE11-8BD6BD273A63.jpg (4096x4096, 1.12M)

someone get ahold of Wayne Lambright so he can come here and give us more info on this Jonah Goldberg individual. When I heard that name mentioned by wayne in a Jim stream I knew that he was only scratching the tip of the iceberg

Yep, Jonah of Entropy.
That's funny because Jonah is in Entropy right now, and he's been discussing the posts he has been making here.
Sorry if I sound desperate, I'm just getting tired of dealing with how retarded some of you are. You do realize how fucking stupid you sound to us right? We're literally mocking some of this shit in Entropy because of how outlandish it is.

I remember seeing him back in 2021 actually in other Discord servers and maybe some splinter servers. He was ranting about white replacement kek.

Attached: 18 - 3aWSGiX.jpg (346x347, 32.17K)

>OP is Brazilian
>refers to Whites as "them"

he was in the thread yesterday trolling him so

Entropy faggots get the rope.
Fuck O9A

Attached: 200622181858-noose-stock.jpg (1600x1067, 584.01K)

is this why Wayne was going to the feds or is it just because he's retarded and schizo?

Thanks for this. Until you posted discord Armand I had nothing to compare this Armand/Dank with.

They are not the same person. In fact, "discord Armand" feels remarkably like the faggot tranny anamai glowfaggot that posts here and at 8koon and larps as a tranny at times.
KEK that was kinda a mistake bro.

>Someone on the horsefucker board said the shooter was a brony.
>Said he saw a pic, refuses to show it.
Can one of you gentlemen confirm or deny this so the horsefuckers can get their rocks off?

which picture?

shut the fuck up and go back to your homo group bud. tell your buds to have fun when the boys show up

Was anamai part of Entropy or have any contact with the shooter?

meds take it goy

Attached: 1652132723177.png (990x1400, 1.37M)

ok the end of was a joke but now I'm actually considering it
look at this thread, the same britbong keeps posting images starring armand, including ones that look like they came from dms ()

thoughts?

>is this why Wayne was going to the feds?
wutt? kek

You are so fucking screwed. It was OK until someone posted picrel...I didn't have anything to compare with.

I do now.

BTW writing in OP is same writer as "armand" in picrel...and neither are the same writer as in

THESE posts.

Glowfaggot...no wonder you're here desperately telling people what to believe. You're fucked.GROOMER.

Attached: supermarket shooter armand discord chat suicide pledge video.jpg (1024x423, 83.35K)