ONE

IT'S HAPPENING
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

THIS MEANS THINGS
REAL THINGS
ACTUAL THINGS
ARE
HAPPENING

IT'S ACTUALLY HAPPENING NO MORE IS IT NOTHING EVER HAPPENS BUT NOW IT IS THINGS ARE HAPPENING RIGHT NOW BECAUSE IT'S ACTUALLY HAPPENING THIS TIME AND NOT JUST NOT HAPPENING BUT HAPPENIG
H
A
P
PENING

Attached: 1624015199106.png (1168x1904, 767.93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ca5.uscourts.gov/opinions/pub/20/20-61007-CV0.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

TLDR

No idea what the fuck that means or entails

>Twitter screenshots

Attached: 1639811982598.png (600x800, 20.38K)

fpbp

So no more ATF shenanigans?

ca5.uscourts.gov/opinions/pub/20/20-61007-CV0.pdf
OP owes us an explanation, until then OP is a faggot. Here is the court document.

they do this all the time. it always gets shutdown once too many eyes are on it. OP is just another chicken little faggot trying to piss on your comfe evening.
not enough false flags and celebritard media stunts this quarter to keep the npcs from finding non sanctions internet truths.

>It literally took me two minutes to read and digest
It means your federal agencies won't be able to issue punitive sanctions against individuals/corporations anymore.

Objection

Attached: SoyjackAlarm.gif (680x437, 214.3K)

HOLY FRIGGGGGGGGGG THE GOVERNMENT IS FINALLY GOING TO HOLD ITSELF ACCOUNTABLE, DEEP STATE BTFO

>

Here is some Reddit cope explaining it, it was the only search result to come up.

Attached: law.jpg (884x431, 114.25K)

thought experiment. Say a federal agency has a warrant for an individual but the justification for that warrant was derived through the belief or evidence that said individual broke an administrative Law. Being that the 5th circuit just BTFO administrative Law and determined it to be unconstitutional. Would the authority to enforce that warrant also be unconstitutional?

Attached: 1608097392487.jpg (636x500, 119.53K)

TLDR. The faggot commies that have been infiltrating and attacking this country using "lawfare" for the last 75 years use a couple of things:
1) Agency "administrative action" which bypasses the courts and lets sleazy faggot commies fuck you out of due process. This decision basically tells them to go fuck themselves.
2) The faggot commies have completely subverted the law at the federal level by claiming "prior decisions" (forgot the legalese term) define the law. Current supreme court judges have said "naw naw naw bro, the law must be interpreted as written" which fucks over the commies.
Combine those with a bunch of actual legit federal judges appointed by Trump, and you have a groundswell of throwing off the commies and restoring the rule of law.

Attached: 15543211111.jpg (634x425, 34.55K)

The pfizer docs dropped, the vaccine is actually safe with no side effects.

Attached: 1646793439875.jpg (1024x916, 51.47K)

they don't want to have legislators legislating. anti-democratic principles at work.

Don't forget the fact that this means anything the SEC has ever legislated or pursued judicially gets thrown out immediately. Probably thousands of prisoners freed in the blink of an eye

Xplane dis 2 me lik im 5 aye have SIDS

In terms of bullshit like
>AR pistols are SBRs now!
>Bump Stocks are machine guns lol!
You are correct. But NFA shit like suppressors and actual full auto, that's a separate issue since that was a law from congress

Attached: 1651191321378.jpg (725x1024, 72.36K)

Can you like seriously dumb that down, because I am a bit too high, and this seems like it's a big fucking deal, and my brain is about to explode, but I want to know why before I die. Please and thank you, Argentine dude

Idk if that's good or bad

Neither, it's fantastic

Attached: 1652816254441.jpg (548x560, 32.85K)