Monkeypox (reston ebola) for the vaxxies

Tore (www.toresays.com) called this last year. She's called pretty much everything, actually. My guess is that exogenous mRNA present in the vaxxies will enhance EBOV transcription/replication via activation of VP40 pathway. Thus, monkeypox will only replicate in vaxxies. These are the painful sores received by those who took the mark of the beast.

Good luck, everyone. Its gonna get nasty. Hope you are all prepared because this shit is going to spread like wildfire and people will not be happy.

Attached: Screenshot_20220518-133430_Telegram.jpg (1080x1331, 565.68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cofightforfreedom.com/tores-documents.html
archive.wakarimasen.moe/pol/thread/330835707/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's going to be fun.

If only saying "i told you so" could satiate hunger, id be fucking set.

I think the big thing here is that they will use it as a vector to get into Africa and cause an Ebola outbreak that kills off all the niggers.

>effecting
tell me more about this all-knowing Tore

One can only hope.

Shes not the best at writing but she is definitely in-the-know. She is the face of "the Kraken," seems to be a universal soldier type, worked under Brennan and then went rogue. She's shown her patches, so her military claims are def true and if you havent at least read her affidavit, you really have no idea about the election security problems. Shes suing Doninion and the Halderman kike who was screaming about Russia in our machines when it suited HRC but who is now virtually silent about election fraud ever sense Georgia top brass found DHS ip addresses in the machines. That case is sealed so he cant be forced to talk about it.

cofightforfreedom.com/tores-documents.html

She has a podcast just about every day. Shes also suing ali akbar, the domestic terrorist who hijacked stop the steal and who has dirt on alex jones and owen. She did the shadowgate documentary with millie weaver. She wears alot of hats.

There are diff strains. This is big pharmas next cash cow.

Attached: Screenshot_20220518-205748_Telegram.jpg (1080x1965, 858.08K)

>She is the face of "the Kraken,"
Explain this. I thought Sydney Powell was the face of the Kraken? WTF is the Kraken anyhow? Did anyone figure it out?

Attached: 1636118579155s.jpg (250x200, 6.34K)

What does she think about the FISA warrant on Trump?

Tore is sydney powells secret witness. The kraken is a super computer/AI. Tore calls herself a time traveller. I think military augmented her with some kind of brain chip that lets her access this fancy computer wherever she is. Shes said that she literally floats in water and hinted at graphene being in her bones and such. Alot of this is speculation, but, she has Hunters laptop and I think she also has the missing harddrives from the maricopa audit subpoena. She showed her safety deposit box one day and the drive was exactly as described by the subpoena. Wish i could find the video rn.

omg a year ago some dumb bitch mentioned something about monkey pox when it was in the news extensively around that time do to a guy bringing it into the US from abroad.
>this totally means my schizo take is >right......dick sucking OP

What the fuck is monkeypox?

Shes said something like, "if these losers were able to get FISA warrants on Trump before he was elected, do you think for a second that we havent gotten FISA warrants, geolocation, and marked the shoes of everyone in and out of one of these ballot harvesting ops?"

the kikes call it moneypox.

Attached: jewsnoschoolbaninsweden.png (928x800, 759.16K)

She said it before that happened but nice try, nigger.

Attached: Screenshot_20220516-211938_DuckDuckGo.jpg (1080x577, 288.84K)

I had a small bump on my hand from working out. And for a split second I thought I got monkeypox or something lmao

well won't be long. This is fag capital it'll probably be airborne soon when it mutates together with corona or something or mosquitos

What did she say about the FISA warrant?

>The kraken is a super computer/AI.
So is this all theater to make everyone miserable to show npcs just how fucking bad shit can get by going down the commie globalhomo road and that the military has the receipts OR am I way the fuck off and it's something else?

Attached: 1617402351986.jpg (750x561, 49.58K)

archive.wakarimasen.moe/pol/thread/330835707/

link to 2021 thread predicting monkeypox

KEK imagine believing Biden's justice department would investigate the Democrats criminal vote rigging network. Qoomers truly are the lowest iq scum on the planet