What does /pol think of this country?

Might go there for 2-3 months going on vacation from wage slaving here.

Attached: Colombia.jpg (1008x715, 71.62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PtGgeKZvE_M
youtube.com/c/LifewithDavid
youtu.be/isCCFj-2kt0
youtu.be/OXYf2vMVI_w
youtu.be/vP7jZbreim8
youtu.be/0cz9YRY0ZRI
youtu.be/89NPsAXliOY.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

lots of putas and lots of cia

Whats the CIA got to do with this?

im a halfer, went there as a kid and wasnt really impressed with anything, then again i think people go there just to fucknsuck

I mean thats part of it but I want a cool place to go thats warm for 3 months...

>Whats the CIA got to do with this?
cia=cartels

Colombia is full of narcos and leftist rebels. There are some qt Colombian girls tho. Probably not marriage material since even the whiter looking ones have the SE Asian skull, although there are castizos

They are very interested in Colombian exports

Oh... makes sense to keep you guys in perpetual dismay/chaos.

Attached: oj.jpg (958x958, 130.05K)

Wdym by leftist rebels? Do you mean unironic south american commies or rich white liberals who ran away.

Are those hookers?

Tbh I want sex but not going to pay for it.

(deeply sniffs)

indigenous, bad food, for a popular tourist place there is a high chance of petty or violent crime committed against you, probably not as cheap as SEA, annoying touts. Mexico is a lot better, Colombians are hotter but I'd rather go for vacationing whites and enjoy Mexico or go to Argentina which is safer, cheaper and whiter than Colombia but Argentina has sub par beaches.

Been here a while. AMA

>lots of putas

Yes, and cheap. Dunno about the other, but guess so.

>people go there just to fucknsuck

Definitely a different culture here. Don't have to worry about a lot of shit like in much of the west.

Maybe, but the cities are pretty chill. Still have to keep your guard up. Don't go out with more than you need, no cell phone if you can go without it. At least don't stare at it all the time, though a lot of locals do just that. A big leftist might take over as president at the end of the month. He even wants to ban fucking Kinder eggs lol because muh racist euros.

Looks like high end ones if they are. Like $50 or $75 here.

is pablo worshipped as a god there

no man, theyll actually pay you to have sex with them, but dont do it just cause they took you out on a date, ask for $200 minimum

Check out a place called Pereira. One of the best cities and it’s so low key no shit bag tourists around. The red light district there is amazing and the girls are so cheap ($10 BJ and $40 full sex).

The real question is why Panama and Colombia dont have a fucking road? Gringos build a water canal, but those 2 countries are lazy as fuck

Attached: images - 2021-05-17T225258.042.jpg (640x480, 35.18K)

Whats wrong with his nails?

no, its to stop all the colombia problems and people to spread to Panama, its done on purpose, the road is complete on the other side

Guerrilla fighters. They can survive in the jungle and grease their own guns.

Do your putas fuck without condom? How much for 1 hour in USD?

imo they have the hottest mexican girls

What's your thoughts on Medellin that's the city that is my first choice...

Also how easy is it to get girl genuinely attracted to you its not that I don't have the money to pay but buying a hooker makes me feel gross I would do it maybe once for the novelty.

youtube.com/watch?v=PtGgeKZvE_M

youtube.com/c/LifewithDavid

THE ATTENTIONWHORE WATCHFAG WILL PROBABLY SHOW UP ITT TOO

Attached: 672.jpg (640x959, 122.53K)

you're going to the wrong place

This

It's fucking amazing with you euromutt gringos.

Whenever something bad happens to people of randomized european descent. Oh, it's the joos, the joos. Ashkenazi joos are doing all of this to us.

But when anything happens to ANYONE ELSE in the world: No, no jews, that's all us.

Death to America/CIA, you are one and the same, Latinos superior to Gringos either black or white. Criollo/Granegros/Indios superior to all others.

Do you think you'll get to meet some cute latina qts while you're there?

The first time I ever got robbed when I went to Colombia was in Medellin. It is a fucking shit hole with drug addicts all over the place.

Maybe in Medellin, which is where he was based. They sell T Shits with his face on it there that say "el patron" (the boss), probably mostly for tourists. A lot of people there think he did a lot for the poor, which I guess is true.

Don't think the mountainous regions on the Colombian side have roads. Some places take many hours to drive to due to the mountains, but are quick flights.

Haven't been, but probably a great place to check out. Any places with fewer gringos.

Yes, food sucks, but fruit is great. Mexico definitely better food, but a lot cheaper overall here. And probably safer than Mexico. Lots of locals think Mexico would be dangerous.

It can be done for $9 to $25, depending on the chica and if you know her already. High quality and you don't know her more like $40 to $75, depending on your bargaining skills and how hot she is.

Tons of gringos there. You don't really have to speak Spanish. Probably easier than the states, but you still have to put in the time and effort. But you can bang a nice chick pretty quickly.

How come it was rated the top city for expats...?

Outstanding nation, it's suffered a lot from Gringo degeneracy but it'll pull itself up.

It needs to throw out the Lebanese filth.

>Also how easy is it to get girl genuinely attracted to you its not that I don't have the money to pay but buying a hooker makes me feel gross I would do it maybe once for the novelty.
IT'S FAIRLY EASY, BUT YOU HAVE TO BE CAREFUL. IT;S RECOMMENDED TO GO SLOW. A LOT OF GIRLS USE SEX AS A WAY TO DRUG AND ROB THE GUY.

Attached: Kolumbia w najlepszej wersji - Medellin [4K] 20-22 screenshot.png (1920x1080, 2.29M)

Its a shame what they are doing in Latin America but Americans are ignorant sheeple they have no clue about this you can't hate a child for being an clueless.

Yea, the big cities have druggies, beggers. You just have to ignore them and/or don't go out at night, and not carry shit in your pockets. Get a small fanny pack and put it under your shirt or don't do out with valuables like cell phones. Mugging is very common and most people don't even realize they got mugged.

Yea, you just have to put in the time and effort. Probably takes less time and effort than your hometown, but still have to put some in. A 5/10 male there is a 7 or 8 here.

Definitely happens. Hot girls from Tinder or elsewhere rob guys.

I think Colombia is a more dangerous country than Mexico specifically for tourists.

haha idunno lots of better places.

Been there, nice suck and fucks, same with panama. Wasn't a virgin before either, but it's easy to find and cheap hot girls.

I guess the concern in Mexico is more getting his by cartel violence crossfire and higher chance of kidnapping for ransom. But dunno hard to say. I guess both have potential for danger. Probably most encounters can be avoided with street smarts.

Wife is from there. She was desperate to leave.

>▶
I sorta wanna learn to speak it I'm only 19 spent most of HS learning Spanish so having a chance to try it out would be nice.

Should I also use tinder or go out and talk to people?

Is it easy without paying though?

Watch these
youtu.be/isCCFj-2kt0
youtu.be/OXYf2vMVI_w
youtu.be/vP7jZbreim8
And also watch out for the troons
youtu.be/0cz9YRY0ZRI

If you're going to cartagena don't buy anything at the beach they're load of scammers.

And also watch out for 2 people riding on motorbikes
youtu.be/89NPsAXliOY.

Yeah but most of all watch out your drinks all the time and dont bring girls to your apartment, rent a hotel room.