Did Whites “replace” natives...

Did Whites “replace” natives? Or were they progressive enough to know that we are all human and that they had an unfair numerical majority on the continent?

Attached: 2894C704-BF3E-4547-B420-E1F4BB8AA176.jpg (1025x753, 298.08K)

Those racist xenophobic bigots got the same fate the racist xenophobic bigot whites will get!

Attached: odoapone.jpg (485x485, 29.15K)

Nothing purer than a gene pool with a grand total of 2 people

Attached: eraifico.jpg (485x320, 21.57K)

They died from diseases brought from Europe and alcoholism and they sucked at fighting cause we had guns.

Natives were so cucked that they would kill each other for a couple of shekels.

You know what's really bullshit? The nigger is always the victim of the white man, but he's never the victim of his own people. The nigger is always a victim, the white man is always evil, and that's the way the nigger game is played. That's how it's been played since the beginning of time. That's how the nigger has always played it. It's not like the nigger is any different now than he was then.

I don't care if you're talking about nigger-on-nigger crime. What about nigger-on-white crime? Who are the victims in all of those cases? The white man, of course. But, the nigger always gets off. The nigger gets away with it. That's the nigger way. That's what the nigger has always done. That's how the nigger has always played it. If the nigger is so goddamn oppressed, why does he always have so many guns? The nigger has been in the ghetto for over 50 years, he has guns, he has drugs, he has a lot of things. If he's oppressed, why does he have a lot of stuff? That's the nigger way. That's how it's always been. That's why the nigger is always the victim. That's how the nigger has always played the game. That's how the nigger has always lived.

I'm talking about the nigger in the white man's house, the nigger who's always got a big TV. The nigger who's always got McDonald's. The nigger who's always got a stereo. The nigger who's always got a cat. The nigger who's always got a dog. The nigger who's always got clothes. The nigger who's always got videogames.

That's the nigger's house. That's the nigger's home. That's the nigger's crib. Yet he complains. That's how the nigger has always played the game.

Attached: 906A8689-44F1-4E89-9428-17F45930C8EC.jpg (640x947, 131.68K)

A key characteristic of the great replacement is that it is passive aggressive - an effort to enslave and destroy an enemy while denying the conflict at every turn.
That's why it's important to spread awareness of the great replacement. Pic related is what happens when you shine light on Jewish schemes.

Attached: image_2022-05-18_211829661.png (399x427, 154.47K)

Whites were nice enough to give them reservations. What other colonizer would have been so generous.

Yes, if you follow Wikipedia (2009), they literally had detailed sources when tribal leaders realized they fucked up and defacto surrendered (e.g. Sitting Bull joining the circus).

The Mongoloid Injuns arrived and replaced the SOLUTREANS actually.
Asians always migrate in huge numbers and the Injuns are simply Asian colonizers here.

Attached: AAI.jpg (349x500, 24.5K)

Yes, see Chinese Xinjiang internment camps.

Rape, forced labour, etc. Same with Australia and NZ aboriginals.

It was too late for tribes to unite as they were enemies or too far apart. It must have been a real mindfuck realizing there was another half of the world populated. The whites in your scenario tried to civilize and teach the population about Jesus, and I can assure you today's replacements have the opposite intent.

Many of them ended up mixing with whites. They weren't replaced forcibly. The five civilized tribes heavily mixed with white people. I have native American grandma seven generations back, it's so far back that I have zero native or non European DNA. Now as far as the tribes that were south west which were considered savages due to the violence they would commit towards the settlers, those were the ones sent out west what leftist call the trail of tears or more the trail of tears or trail of butthurt, these tribes have very little to no European admixture. The settlers tried to help preserve them that's what reservations were for, so they didn't have to pay taxes and could have their own autonomous land where they have their own schools outside of the US propaganda. Do you think when Mexicans outnumber whites that they will still allow native Americans to keep their land, not pay taxes and give them a monthly check like we do? Personally I don't think they will, I think the checks will for sure end because it their won't be no more white people money and they may take their land too for minerals and water.

Is there an archived wikipedia before it got all pozzed?

it really doesn't matter. nature always balances itself out somehow. White people conquer other people's lands and than racemix themselves out of existence leaving behind a nation of mutts that can't maintain what they built.

They should have built a wall

I think Anglos were able to preserve themselves however the Spanish did not. Our ancestors who came here from England and Scottland to this very day are 100% European but the Spanish conquistadors in Mexico or parts of the west that Spain owned mixed heavily with the indigenous that's why we have Mexicans. Why do Spanish breed themselves into sub races but Anglo/Saxons and Celts don't? That's a very interesting question to ponder on. It's like they it's done intentionally. I just think we aren't attracted to the dark phenotypes and I think that's why we have seen such propaganda on TV and online for white Anglo founding stock men to breed with Goblinas

The French did it

Yes the French did in Haiti but the Cajuns in Louisiana did not. There was a small group of French that did mix called creole people the the Cajuns are still 100 percent French and some still speak their own version of French. I've seen lately on tiktok Cajun people trying to start to preserve and speak out their culture more which is a good thing. Yes though you are right French do also tend to mix, not nearly as much as the Spanish did

More than that. Some of these nigger indians get 100k-1mil in free money every year. It just spoils their existence though because they have no ability to expand the universe like whites do

>Did Whites “replace” natives? Or were they progressive enough to know that we are all human and that they had an unfair numerical majority on the continent?

in some respects yes, but natives were also genociding each other at the same time, while also threatening settlers at the same time. Its unfortunate what happened to native americans. the introduction of alcohol and gunpowder took a large toll but in the end you can I can do nothing about what happened.

Attached: 1372801393572.jpg (3872x1880, 2.78M)

It was the jews, and their allies, who killed them all.

where Siberia?
Injuns are only native to Asia

Personally I think if European diaspora in this country wants to preserve itself and create our own version of ADL we should start by focusing on the various diaspora in the US and have them labeled as protected minorities. This needs to a a group that is NOT racist and that gets along with the other races. It can be one group though that represents all European diaspora and we could have representors and groups without the foundation that represent each European diaspora and their culture, languages etc.

>t. a jew from a jew island