Apocalypse tips for average joes

Learn to survive in next to nothing.

Between now and fall buy as much peanut butter and vitamins as you can get.

Find a secret place. In case your property is overthrown.

If you’re not a fighter make sure it’s obvious that you are unarmed and carry nothing of value.

If any groups try to kidnap you go along willingly as if to join them.

Vehicles won’t matter when the real apocalypse starts after about 3 weeks most will be out of gas and most roads will be blocked.

Find fresh a water source.

Make peace with your life. Enjoy the time you have left.

Attached: 789968C6-5B1B-4C31-B3EB-45C116A9B481.jpg (1131x849, 901.06K)

buy fishing gear

Bruh Any Forums has been saying we're gonna have an apocalypse for like 7 years now no one gives a fuck dude

I have a hunting rifle, a 9mm handgun, and a few other guns.

I'm a poorfag though.

I'm good. best of luck faggots

1 year of dry food would weigh at minimum 400 lbs, I can't imagine how much peanut butter would weigh you down.

People like the idea of an apocalypse because they fear death and it's easier to stomach your personal doom if it's shared with everyone.

Every generation has imagined itself the last.

I thought the running normie logic was people like the idea of an apocalypse because their life sucks and they want everybody's lives to suck?

how much time we've got?

14 days

Couldn't say, but one thing you can be sure of is that it's going to happen quickly. When people realize doom is coming nobody is going to wait for the date.

Nothing happens ever.

Attached: a5ec.jpg (1080x590, 145.08K)

>Apocalypse tips for average joes
Find a comfortable place, lie down, die.

I can't wait to start killing niggers.

escape the city

fight
survive
persist

god bless europa and her children

>Buy as much peanut butter and vitamins as you can get.

No.

I've been preparing for a while.

I've got a good rifle, plenty of ammo, food, water, a small garden, a good tent, a bunch of survival books, a small stash of gold, and a couple hundred dollars.

I've also got a plan to survive a zombie apocalypse. I've got a good map of my neighborhood and a plan to stay in the area until the shit goes down. I'll also be prepared to go out to the woods.

What rifle is best for survival bros?

Attached: tacticalFerret.jpg (500x770, 82.19K)

if shit really does hit the fan to that level then 75% of people would quite literally shit them selves to death from drinking contaminated water within the first couple of weeks.

How many generations have the WEF saying they are going to cull o0% of the planet lead by the most powerful people on earth by the year 2030?