Red pill me

Red pill me
Every decade of millennials life something horrible happened
If you are born 1990-1994

When you are 10 years old 911 happened
When you are 18 years old recession happened
When you are 28 COVID happened

Very something horrible in our generation each decade is milestone in life, each of these happening had major ripple affect in psyche of us

Attached: 1652564207911.jpg (1080x1080, 161.36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/gPdiqYOaTGY
youtube.com/watch?v=YD5LvbfMmsQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ukjWEwbQh7Y
bitchute.com/video/AWkXqwxe4TBc/
davidmartin.world/wp-content/uploads/2021/12/The-Criminal-Conspiracy-of-Coronavirus.pdf
andrewkaufmanmd.com/vids/Full interview on London Real.mp4
youtube.com/watch?v=V2YZAnKeGmM
bitchute.com/video/9dyqKnhFsfPM/
bitchute.com/video/baRmrUu8cphX/
davidmartin.world/attorney-general-document/
youtube.com/watch?v=8s3EUksu2Fw
youtube.com/watch?v=8Ul0e6lw130
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

And in the 80s they told us russia was going to get us.
Big whoop kid.

youtu.be/gPdiqYOaTGY

Nothing really ever happening, there is no problems or shortages of any thing at all.

Happiness is for stupid people, for some one who has "lights on, but no one is home" . Most happy people are born with 'Down syndrome' live with out troubles, surrounded by smart people who finger things out for them.

It is all lie created with purpose of usury - essence of Judaism.

Attached: Bigdiper.jpg (1050x1366, 175.82K)

You are just too young to remember 9/11

And in the seventies it was Vietnam.
In the sixties it was that plus political violence.
In the fifties it was HUAAC and the Korean War.
And the forties, WWII.
I swear to fucking God I’m sick of millennials thinking they’re so special when not one of them has been uniquely, in actual harms way.

>911 happened

Oh, big deal kikes took down electrical masts. There was no Office with working gazillion people who supposedly die they just blow out on mass media bull shit story like always jew rats do.

Do you remember that awkward situation, when all world was watching on direct life sanding on TV and nigger accidentally pull out from his pocket 5g cocaine? Nigger look at his coke, realized what just happen and say: - this is evidence, isn’t? Some one in the back ground: - thats right nigger, that is evidence from your pocket. Colin Luther Powell quick catch his breath and continue: this is evidence of biological weapon in Iraq. And every one bought it. That is how war in the middle east begun.

Lesson is do not lie and do not use drugs. Sin always cause suffer, even if sometimes other people have to suffer for your sin.

youtube.com/watch?v=YD5LvbfMmsQ

Attached: Screenshot from 1754-12-03 20-17-46.png (1253x1003, 716.12K)

youtube.com/watch?v=ukjWEwbQh7Y

>something horrible happened

If it is good or bad, horrible or amazing it is not truth, because truth is just as it is, not right or wrong. Truth is "antisemitic", because kikes lie for a living.

Attached: Nofloors.png (468x626, 189.7K)

>COVID happened
No it did not happen anything at all, just on TV and people act like crazy and those who make money (jews) on selling masks and "vaccines" drive agenda all along.

If you smart enough ask questions locally where you live: who takes responsibility in the front of the judge in court for clam that Corona virus exist? No one.

It is again jew rats poisoning people while making money. Switch off TV and move on with your life kid.

QmaQ3B5BMyAPWBrMVL2iifmJuRSq8P6rJ1biSgujAJPH71

Attached: Manditory Injection.png (1233x547, 311.28K)

Attached: 79FC75E2-00C5-4F86-878D-E016526278F6.jpg (640x640, 81.38K)

(eat some pasta with red pill sauce and share if you like it)
1. where is evidence that jew flu corona exist? Flu is your own body purge, not contagious.
2. where is a person who take responsibility for claim that corona exist?

...crickets… for rational people there is nothing to talk about.

Who They Are - The Names And Faces - Dr. David Martin Red Pill
bitchute.com/video/AWkXqwxe4TBc/

davidmartin.world/wp-content/uploads/2021/12/The-Criminal-Conspiracy-of-Coronavirus.pdf

The Empirical evidence, also known as sensory experience, is the knowledge received by means of the senses, particularly by observation and experimentation.

MD:
UNMASKING THE LIES AROUND COVID-19: FACTS VS FICTION OF THE CORONAVIRUS PANDEMIC
andrewkaufmanmd.com/vids/Full interview on London Real.mp4

Lawer:
youtube.com/watch?v=V2YZAnKeGmM
bitchute.com/video/9dyqKnhFsfPM/
GRAND JURY - DAY 1 Overview and Final Thoughts by Dr. Reiner Fuellmich
bitchute.com/video/baRmrUu8cphX/
Attorney General Document
davidmartin.world/attorney-general-document/
youtube.com/watch?v=8s3EUksu2Fw

Attached: maskdumb.jpg (720x719, 58.87K)

youtube.com/watch?v=8Ul0e6lw130
The Lost History of Flat Earth

Attached: Planet.png (1000x690, 341.49K)

>911 happened
No, you were not there. You were a child. You are too young to remember it.

These theories get more retarded every time I see them.

The last one is going to be the next financial crisis, I guarantee it.

Where will you be in the next decade. And what is likable to be seen happening. Perhaps try to steer course.

Witnessed.

Attached: 4D4C43C6-A69D-4770-A56C-65EEB39AA864.jpg (848x886, 152.1K)

Every fucking time these cunts ruined my happiness. 911 completely ruined my moring routine and cartoons, i was completely organised with my morning cartoons and morning routine before school. Then when i left school in 08 no one was hiring out of fear of a recession, then i bought a business 1 day before Covid propaganda started on the television. Sitting here now just thinking what the fuck this shit is going to keep happening, these people run and control the whole narrative of the world. Putting their filthy mark on the whole world.

That projection is fascinating - how do you make it?

Everyone forgets the Y2K bullshit. If you had schizo boomer parents, you may have been exposed to a lot of paranoia and stress which shouldn't be a thing a 9-10 year old has to deal with. Nothing happened but I still remember going to church 3 times a week and being unable to have fun at home with my friends after school. It's probably for the best, because although it was suffering for a kid it helped me distance myself from religion and forced me to see my parents weren't sane.

The same can be said for nearly every generation. The boomers and silent generation also lived through 911, covid, and even more recessions than your generation

Jake, we all know you're still mad that the 911 coverage took over your Cheese TV programming. Its time to move on.

bot

There was world war 1 in 1914-1918
Russian civil war and german civil war in 1917-1920
Great depression in 1929-1930s
Spanish civil war and Japanese Sino war in the 1930s
World war 2 1939-1945
Chinese civil war
Vietnam war

The only way to move on is go back in time and rewatch all the pokemon, dragon ball z, sailor moon, digimon, beyblades and yu gi ho episodes these fucking kikes stole from me.