Just attended my first meeting in over 2 years, now that QC lifted the mask mandate...

Just attended my first meeting in over 2 years, now that QC lifted the mask mandate. I was the only one not wearing a mask. Every single one of them was wearing one.
At the end they made an announcement saying even though the government gave us permission not to wear the mask in most places (he used that word "permission") we are strongly encouraged to keep wearing them at meetings. He ended by saying we wait for direction from the JW leadership before we stop wearing the mask.

Attached: index.jpg (640x639, 48.2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Gcnjge7XwLk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

if you're too stupid to realize that the jw religion is a cult then might as well start wearing your mask again

What’s a qc ? Is that some sort of ungrateful leech ?

>Oh what a horrible violation of my rights to have to wear a small piece of cloth on my face!"

For fucks sake just wear the mask at their meetings and don't be a selfish asshole.

The Truth is a lie

Quartering Commission. It's the board of elders.

JW is a cult my man. Get out and find a real church.

My wife and her family are JW. They are sheep bruh. If theyre told masks are good theyll wear them, if theyre told they are bad they won't. They do not think for themselves. "Independent thinking" is an actual concept they teach AGAINST. My FIL is an elder and he is retarded and I stump him on basic concepts daily and he responds with anger.

I work at a call center (inb4 wagie) and I've gotten a few people shilling me Jw.org they alerted all women and had this charming and descreit sexual tone to their voice

>He ended by saying we wait for direction from the JW leadership before we stop wearing the mask.

How many boosters does the (((leadership))) require for admission into the cult?

youtube.com/watch?v=Gcnjge7XwLk

Quebec ... Are you a mutt with a VPN?

Attached: 1652573523086m.jpg (1024x569, 59.38K)

JW here. AMA.

Attached: 1506931183099.jpg (720x540, 70.6K)

This. They are literally retarded.

Do they wear masks at your hall?

You are the only one that isn't a cultist, right?

Never a JW officially, but father used to be interested in it so went to a lot of meetings and know a lot of inside info. Also married a JW because I could understand her beliefs even if I don't share them.

PROTIP: Whether something is a cult or not is hard to say, but you can identify 'cult tactics', and cultish behaviour, and there's definitely no shortage of that in with the JWs and Watchtower organisation.

Also even the most well-intentioned people/leaders/organisations can fall into that kind of behaviour simply because it works, (has a positive effect on recruiting, retention, finances, etc.) Also due to power struggles over leadership, (psychos tend to take advantage of such organisations and rise to the top).

So AMA if you want a balanced insider/outsider perspective.

Personally I think the JWs cucked to the government mandates a little too easily. I expected them to push back a little harder from the start - especially on the vax shit.

But a long running problem with the JWs that's getting worse in recent decades, leaving less up to personal conscience, and gnat-straining interference in ever aspect of behaviour from on high.

Mindless obedience is an incest family trait. They love niggers also.

Do they wear masks at your wife's hall?

I just call them heretic niggers and they leave me alone.

I've never been to a hall. I don't think I've ever even seen a JW in my life.

Putin has the right idea

Attached: jehovahs.jpg (530x646, 77.17K)

Should I join to get a trad waifu?