Wastes your time with 3 hour meeting over something that could be done over email

>wastes your time with 3 hour meeting over something that could be done over email
>sends you emails because you didn't respects someones pronouns
>expects you to work late tonight for a project she dumped on your lap an hour ago
>makes fun of you to her other coworkers as that weird creepy guy who is always working
>makes twice as much as you do

How does this make you feel?

Attached: 1652027460009.webm (576x1024, 2.9M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_o7qjN3KF8U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

she worked until 630 chud

>entire day devoted to either preparing to work, working, coming home from work and then having like 2 hours to yourself
How do wagies not kill themselves.

>gets paid 70k per year for doing basically nothing
I hate these "people"

What work did she do? What was accomplished?

>22 years old
>consultant
OF WHAT? Making stupid tiktoks?

Attached: tired ted.jpg (700x699, 503.61K)

>How do wagies not kill themselves.
That is question i was asking myself for years. But i think they are mostly NPCs. If your can work 4 days and have 3 day weekend, it is not bad. I manage to do it in many jobs.

>make fun of you to her other coworkers as that weird creepy guy who is always working

>wagie

I made $450,000/year over the past couple years selling ammo online. I usually make $200k with my online gunshop in bumfuck Tennessee.

see, she's a "expert" so she's a consultant.
it's utter bullshit

"Worked"

Holy shit, that’s an unironic ad? It reads like that radiohead song. I was half expecting “a pig in shit on antibiotics” at the end.

So she "exercises" starting at 7 and then somehow is ready to do devotionals by 8. What the hell kind of bullshit workout is she doing in under an hour?

Walking on the tread mill for 30 minutes

could be jealous of this life but i'd probably want to kill myself after one day

imagine living as some vapid asian cunt who only exists to serve her boss instead of a white man

>wtf they have purpose?
Oof

Bongs bare actually insane

Nice

>consultant
what the fuck do they even do?

Depends what kind of consultant

>works for like 5 hours doing basically nothing
>probably makes 90k a year
I hate this nigger world.

>officecel
>purpose

Ya your purpose is making a Jew richer

>better not ever do anything goyim or all I say you were making the [insert topical descriptor] Jew rich
Fuck off retard

>probably makes 90k a year
I'd need at least 3x that to even consider living in the same state as Chicago

Day in the life of a 29 year old senior software engineer working in Chicago:
>7:50 get up
>8:30 make breakfast, eggs with ham usually and coffee
>8:59 log on for my 9:00 scrum
>10:00 look through tickets and do some autistic levels of coding
>12:00 lunch, walk with my family
>1:30 log back in, shitpost on 4chin, watch YouTube, or browse for mods
>2:00 autistically code again
>3:30 log off

Attached: 1652222621774.jpg (1000x1000, 150.75K)

I'm a consultant and I make $165K a year. I miss travel. Fucking Covid.

>makes fun of you to her other coworkers as that weird creepy guy who is always working

This is a great description of a jew

BASED
A
S
E
D

youtube.com/watch?v=_o7qjN3KF8U

Every good engineer I’ve ever met has worked like this: fucking off most of the day and then blacking out for a couple hours.
Anyway I’m not sure how a 22 year old girl becomes a consultant, that’s typically a position you take when you’re a subject matter expert, not a fresh grad.
Most women in office settings are working phony made up jobs though, which probably explains her.