After watching the Northman I now see why Europeans converted to Christianity

After watching the Northman I now see why Europeans converted to Christianity...
>initiation ritual is doing drugs and running around on all fours like a dog with your dad
>seeking spiritual / life advice? go to the cave outside the village and talk to the schizo drug addict that talks to skulls
>something bad has happened to the village? well the wise woman has decided the gods are displeased and the chieftain agrees... one of you peasants is going to have to be a human sacrifice!
Is it any surprise that a more cerebral religion appealed to the nature of the European man more than larping as an animal?

Attached: 1652928733078.jpg (474x702, 153K)

>talking snakes
>apple curses
>virgin births
Yeah you Xtians are some real galaxy brains

Better initiation than baptism and oral sex with the pastor

I would say that it's more about the values of the religion rather than the religion itself.

>talking snakes
>apple curses
>virgin births
All metaphors.

they would have to be to understand what those stories represent and how they can be applied irl retard

Bullshit, 99% of Xtians believe the Bible literally happened

They literally couldn't read. They had no written language. Even if Christianity never existed they would have been sitting ducks to the first civilization that could pass along knowledge.

Attached: 1639766138695.jpg (1024x1024, 145.85K)

Vikang larping is fucking gay but getting your history lessons from hollywood is even worse

>a All powerful rock god that made you a brain damaged retard

This is actually the case in the movie. The bad guy has a kingdom the size of Chaz.

Christcucks never cease to amaze me with their criticism of other religions. The story of Jesus is the same rip off archetype of every single religion before Christianity. It’s all the same. Watch the film zeitgeist it goes deep into the fraud of Christianity. You fools really believe a man in the sky say Greg good go heaven grub bad go hell ooga booga motherfucker.

>This is how European paganism worked
>My source is a Hollywood movie produced by Mossad

Attached: ENg4zrpWwAAdI8i.jpg (500x500, 47.83K)

Except it's 2022 because of Jesus, not any other god. Seethe cope and understand you live in Jesus's timeline.

Speak English, faggot.

>Mutts preaching hollywood jewish lessons about European identity.

If God was Real he'd be replacing you reprehensible lot sooner, the faster your average IQ drops beyond the ability to post on Any Forums the better.

You're already a majority non-white religion, why can't you just hurry the process along instead of drawing it out for every one else?

The same is true for every religion that existed before Christianity. They had no written language, and oral traditions were the only way to transmit information.

To both of you uncultured retards. The scene in the beginning when the son and father partook the ritual- was much deeper than ‘they were high on drugs dancing around’ it was about bloodline connection ancestry all things PSYCHEDELICS make you HYPER CONSCIOUS of. If you were a pea brain undeveloped frontal cortex you might experience say shrooms in this way but your brain might be too unevolved to reach these levels of hyper consciousness

ITT full of retards that pull their penises and worship the big bang.

>zeitgeist
Lol. Christ is the obvious conclusion of philosophy and Logos. All previous mystics that got close to God’s realm received partial messages. Repent with me, friend.

>doesn’t have a good articulated come back so he says ‘speak English’

Learn to read big words moron

Understanding The Northman is a litmus test for masculinity

Prime example is OP. You will stand for nothing in life and die poorly.

Attached: 1644542849820.jpg (1503x2048, 132.66K)

there was nothing to read.
paper and pen had yet to be industrialized.
they had written language.
it was similar to hieroglyphics which some modern scholars think the global language is headed.
Christianity is the result of multiple rewrites from the origin form of the egyptian religions.
my current house looks like the first pic.

Yes. Christianity did indeed civilize Europe.

Christianity was partly spread by the sword, partly by infiltration of positions of legal influence, partly by rational understanding of the values you allude to that offered a better means to conflict resolution (clan violence and revenge spirals), and for a lot of other reasons.

William Ian Miller has written a lot of great books that cover Norse ethnohistory, law, and the sagas; would recommend

Writing existed before Christianity.

Attached: 1649279888711.png (1919x1849, 1.54M)