Anyone above the age of 25 is a boomer

Anyone above the age of 25 is a boomer.

Attached: 2cb.jpg (671x1024, 70.22K)

Ok Jewmer

Yes.

Attached: D374CAE9-DDD6-4F56-A023-D1B09286F286.jpg (443x455, 31.21K)

Everyone under 40 is retarded.

fr fr no cap

Be more original and stop using old material

Boomers are the most redpilled generation. They're the ones that built this country from the ground up.

Nigger loving boomers destroyed america

no u

Agree.

This.

yo that drip bussin facts on gawd fr fr no cap

Attached: 1640548678189.png (378x487, 240.22K)

Based, thought by year I was labeled as milennial but turns out I'm a boomer
Boomers are manly, openly racist and to this very day every other generation is seething because we allegedly "fucked" the economy for future generations
Much better than all those smelly faggots of less than 25, couldn't ruin the economy if their life depended on it kek

Not a Boomer
Not a Zoomer
Just a Coomer

i am 26

Attached: 1644565796022.jpg (1651x1227, 299.44K)

Where do you stand on being 40, because the retarded range is sub 40. You may be a boomer, but you can still be retarded.

I don't understand how the most black-pilled generation was eliminated entirely
genX represent

Seriously... 40 is absolutely the cut-off. Boomers were retarded, but Gen X seems pretty based. The Xennials that were born in the late 70s/early 80s were probably the last decent generation before it all went to shit. Gonna be 41 by the end of this month and while it's not great being that old, I am happy to have been born when I was.

Why do Gen X always talk about themselves like this? Just fucking kill yourselves, you are boomer light and always will be.

Although I do have to give a shoutout to Zoomennials that were born in the mid to late 90s. They aren't as wholesale retarded as post-2000s zoomers and somehow not as faggoty as pure Millennials. They're kind of edgy and nihilistic in a good way, or they simply don't care (they just wanna grill, etc)

Post-2000s zoomers are niggerfied faggot losers with pronouns and ugly haircuts and I'm glad the world is going to shit because they have no real future.

Attached: 1600035221533.jpg (935x855, 156.62K)

I'm not Gen X you fucking retard. Xennials are something else entirely.

something changes when you hit 40.
Based genXer knows
the other guy will find out.

Anyone 25 or older on 911 created the problem; those too young to remember 911 know no world without it. Us in the transitory generation know the old world but we're too young to have a hand in its demise. It's up to us to try and clean up thus mess before it's too late.
>Dum Spero Spiro

Attached: 1647624772121.jpg (723x944, 87.35K)

You have to be 40 to post here.

>Anyone 25 or older on 911 created the problem
Hahaha. Explain my role, please.

Death to zoomers, death to mutts, death to boomers. May Allah strike them down

Attached: 00AB7DDE-3146-43D5-94AA-87F70E45CEFF.jpg (700x682, 113.34K)

kek

>Explain my role
You chose to lash out with hostility to a generalized statement rather than with a "We overlooked x" sort of humility. You would rather attack the possibility of a solution existing than share lived experience to help inform it, crab bucket mentality. You're performing your role nicely, fren.

Attached: 1648244575205m.jpg (1024x332, 69.98K)

>You chose to lash out with hostility to a generalized statement rather than with a "We overlooked x" sort of humility.
when?
>You would rather attack the possibility of a solution existing than share lived experience to help inform it, crab bucket mentality.
Again, when?
>You're performing your role nicely, fren.
I'm not sure you know what you're talking about.

>When
In your first post you were hostile and condescending to a general statement, which was an overreaction. I don't think you were referring to yourself in the first place, you were just trying to justify your hostility. You didn't answer the question at all, and I think you just made the assumption that I was being condescending.
>When
You are doing your role perfectly. You are just a dumb nigger who thinks you are being "tough" when you are being a bitch.
>You're not performing your role well, you are a crab bucket mentality.

Again, you don't know what you're talking about.

Totally agree and 40 may even be too low.
And I know I'm still in the "retarded" range it's important to know it, older people are just much more capable in every field but technology and we are reaching the point where tecnology exceeds it's usefulness
Like smart refrigerators, why the fuck does anyone need that?
Zoomers could use it without a problem but will need a youtube video to do the most basic work of masonry
I myself was an unskilled millennial that pissed sitting down not long ago, but things are getting better. I'm a boomer now and I'm already feeling more capable

This but unironically.