WTF happened? why is gas going back up again??

WTF happened? why is gas going back up again??

Attached: file.png (951x488, 102.16K)

Probs because we ran out of the strategic reserve.

Thinks things aren't just going to go up from now on

Attached: 1652843918968.jpg (1104x1104, 240.98K)

Just shut up and take it you dumb goyim.

Attached: 1638766843634.webm (320x564, 1.86M)

summer blends... they always fuck us over during summer. that combined with the insane inflation.

democrats pants are filled at this point. the roe vs wade didn't affect polling at all.

Attached: 1642704411770.jpg (828x769, 56.69K)

China reopened from its lock downs, increasing global demand for energy

I think it is that velocity of money is picking up and an artificially suppressed consumer price is going to spike gas prices to 30 dollars a gallon as all that bank money enters circulation.

>4.58/gal
I wish
t. oreganon

Everything is under control, we have the strategic reserve of baby formula, UFOs! Cornpop ain't big enough for the two of us!

Attached: 1594973829696.jpg (1200x1200, 138.09K)

the us consumes ~20 mil gallons a oil per DAY. releasing 1mil a day isnt gonna do shit

Attached: US_Strategic_Petroleum_Reserve.webp.png (800x383, 86.18K)

>sells your basic national assets on open world wide markets with no limitations cause profit
>assets couple price to world rather than you
>print a hundred trillion dollars, inflation goes brrrrrrrrrrrr
>assets go up in price too much for locals to afford since they didnt get jack shit for brrrrrrr
>locals get pissy, start looking at you while sharpening knives.
>open strategic reserve
>sells it all on open market, bought by euro and china before it hits locals market
>lower price was an illusion, doesn't go down enough
>didn't notice that opening a million a day while allowing the east coast to export three million a day wasn't helping anything
>now gas is starting to move for inflation again
>blew your wad too early and now the locals are getting really pissed cause food makes them happy.

I don't know. Maybe it was those pesky white nationalist fault. They always shitting on everyone's cheerios right?

the average american uses 5 rolls of toilet paper per day. so what?

Inflation and brandon regime meddling. Expect shit to hit the fan soon when it comes to the economy. Stable coin bros got fucked this week and people have been diverting stocks from risky assets towards stable ones for months. Fill up your tank now cause it's only gonna get worse

Attached: 1652746674418.png (772x876, 447.89K)

forgot to mention, people are using more AC all over the US as it gets hotter, especially in the south where the prices had gone down, so expect your electric bill to spike too

Stop complaining, you have the best president ever. Anything else is irrelevant and you should be happy to have Biden in the office.

Zelensky needs more gas to kill his own country faster

This and a “big driving holiday” with Memorial Day weekend coming.

most don't remember back in 06-08 that gas prices pushed everything higher fast as fuck. So far the price increases from gas haven't hit for shit compared to then. And gas has gone up even more. Once that velocity starts feeding back into itself, shits going to blow sky high. Also its the most armed nation in the world and everyone is already at each others throat.

Might be a white boy summer after all. Especially if they shut down the chan. what else will there be to do when you cannot afford to drive a job, a job you no longer have, cannot afford to eat even if you had a job and can no longer shit post. Guess we can all go fishing instead and just ignore the world.

Somehow I don't sense that the can will be kicked down the street on this one.

Attached: 1646097346125.jpg (636x358, 27.84K)

I guess the usurpers that (sloppily) violated our country to regain power, know they are fucked and view destroying the entire system as the only way out.

I hope so, but the media has been pumping this meme of a recession for the last two years, so it's not surprising.

We gave it away to China and *THE* Ukraine, and sold some to Europe

Are you joking? Cost of finished goods is going up like 10-20% a quarter.

die screaming, vpnfag

Attached: 1643324731333.jpg (604x604, 36.97K)

Don’t forget our contributions to the Sri Lankans.

Why would it go down in the first place?

Other than temporary workarounds, that train has no brakes.

(((day traders))) syncing up by happenstance and spooking the boomers