Airborne monkey aids killing people

>Airborne monkey aids killing people
>Barely a thread about it

Attached: 1632307363067.png (600x800, 33.62K)

It's only slightly worse than smallpox

Are the people affected vaccinated? Do they believe in transgender rights?

I'm not gay, so I'm not worried

>31 cases
>0 Deaths
>OMG THE END IS NIGH!
stop shilling this stupid bullshit already, this faggot little virus won't cause a pandemic

Attached: 1573597527266.png (600x800, 23.32K)

Fake and gay

>airborne
Nope.
It’s transmitted through gay lifestyles and it’s going to be hilarious watching you shills contort over that

Attached: 1648568456574.jpg (177x284, 16.63K)

kill every jew

Attached: corona boooooooobb.jpg (339x343, 21.27K)

No it's not. It's milder than smallpox, which is still quite severe. 2 strains currently exist among people. One with 10% mortality rate and the other with 1%.
1 in 3 will be disfigured, 1 in 5 crippled for life.
It is airborne.

>It is airborne.
From the farts of gay men?

How can pox be airborne? Isnt it a skin disease?

"Getting close enough to breathe in large airborne droplets. These droplets generally can’t travel more than 1 metre or so, according to the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention."
OK, so it's not that airborne.

>Skin
That's just a symptom.

>The virus does not spread easily between people; transmission can occur through contact with body fluids, monkeypox sores, items that have been contaminated with fluids or sores (clothing, bedding, etc.), or through respiratory droplets following prolonged face-to-face contact.
The virus does not spread easily between people; transmission can occur through contact with body fluids, monkeypox sores, items that have been contaminated with fluids or sores (clothing, bedding, etc.), or through respiratory droplets following prolonged face-to-face contact.
>The virus does not spread easily between people; transmission can occur through contact with body fluids, monkeypox sores, items that have been contaminated with fluids or sores (clothing, bedding, etc.), or through respiratory droplets following prolonged face-to-face contact.
The virus does not spread easily between people; transmission can occur through contact with body fluids, monkeypox sores, items that have been contaminated with fluids or sores (clothing, bedding, etc.), or through respiratory droplets following prolonged face-to-face contact.

It's only over if you're vaccinated

Attached: Monkey Pox AIDS.jpg (2639x2048, 1.31M)

jokes on you, I remember the corona threads when there were only a couple hundred cases, all in China
look what that turned into

theres 12

It's like in revaluations. They mentioned something about the flesh of degenerates being blighted.

>killing people
0 deaths you fucking shill faggot

Do you really expect a Soijak poster to actually research anything?

It's literally just spreading amongst homosexuals and other dirty people, they're pushing the "anybody can get it!" shit like they did with AIDS, for the same reason.

I hope monkeypox spreads like wildfire, killing 9/10ths of the world's population.

>1 in 3 will be disfigured, 1 in 5 crippled for life.
>It is airborne.

it's not as dangerous which allows it to spread everywhere

Attached: corona_chan_by_dlovolb_ddskyfk-fullview.jpg (1280x1683, 272.79K)

I distinctly remember seeing this exact post in December 2019

it's spread to other countries WAY faster than corona did. I wouldn't be surprised if there's thousands of cases in a month.

>coronachan will be replaced by nigger virus

Attached: sad pepe.png (1092x1037, 64.75K)

You do realize that you can get HIV through PIV, right?

Please tell me that Any Forums isn't this retarded

Attached: 1453935765499.jpg (229x238, 37.12K)