Greatest American car

- Motor = Nidec
- Electronics + chassis = Fuji Technica
- Batteries = Panasonic
- Camera = Sony

Why are they like this

Attached: Screenshot 2022-05-19 at 11-43-53 Tesla is the Best ‘Japanese’ Car Ever Made - Asian Dawn.png (750x681, 397.51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c1QcjsjjtRc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>tesla
wouldn't want that shit for free (except to sell it)

If Japan won the war, they'd actually profit from all this production.

Japanese are just smarter than you, and have better priorities.

Remember the United Auto Workers Union?
86% of it's members are in Korea now

youtube.com/watch?v=c1QcjsjjtRc
the gook germans make the best stuff

come home white man. we should’ve just let the japs crush China.

>we made the cameras!! it's actually our car!
batteries = tesla's
ai software = telsa's
motor = tesla's
Japan can't even make the material used inside the motor
>chassis
the flat bed that looks like a pressed metal sheet?
the thing almost every machine in Tesla's factory can do?
kek

>No modular battery system
>No repairability
Shitty globohomo car

The batteries are from Panasonic, the electronics are from Toshiba, the motor is from Denso, and the chassis is from Toyota.

>modular batteries
put down the crack pipe

And (((Elon))) is a fucking jew pushing the new scam of the jewish-owned car industry: overpriced shitty electric cars with reduced range and expensive maintenance.

The jews profit more with less sales, have an excuse to attention whore and ask for more gibs (they need to invest in the production of this crap), the total cost per kilometer stays the same as an ICE, they sell more rare metals from their mines, put everyone on debt to buy this trash, cut the mobility of people via reduced range and higher costs, ...

stop shilling product

>Nidec

They have been doing this for a long time.

I have one, I've been putting in the battery pack every year for the past 10 years. I can replace the pack and it will still run for another 5 years.

You're an idiot.

I'd like to see you fix the thing.

You have one that will last you 10 years?

It’s the best “Japanese” car ever made if you don’t count all the other Japanese cars.

Tesla is definitely not the best Japanese or American or any other kind of car ever built for that matter. Whoever commissioned that article is distinctly fond of penis flavor.

I didn’t know they sold teslas in Seychelles you glowbot

gas all ev niggers to fucking death

Well my Toyota Camry was assembled in Australia but designed by Japanese and built out of Japanese parts. The car has 270,000 kms on it. I have thrashed the car so hard and yet it still does not die. It has rust all of it, been smashed into at high speeds. And yet all I have ever done to maintain the car is change the engine oil.

You know the rules

>all these people who don't know anything about cars

It's not the same as a Toyota Camry. It's a Tesla Model S.

tesla niggers are not the same breed as car enthusiasts, they are not comparable in any way, ev niggers are like phone consoomers, they are interested in popular new tech, these are the type of fags who camp outside of a store overnight to get their hands on some new gay phone.
I wish death apon all of them who are finding themselves in online spaces of car enthusiasts trying to fit in with their faggot new bugman gadgets.

Attached: 10614173_367393750052214_2295378725330248279_n.jpg (960x720, 93.62K)