Vancouver is on indigenous territory! We want it back! My ancestors demand you cede this land! The creator demands you...

Vancouver is on indigenous territory! We want it back! My ancestors demand you cede this land! The creator demands you cede this land! The Asians coming from other continents to live on this land are settlers! WE WANT THE LAND BACK! Evil colonial Europeans! Go home! You want to 'DEUS VULT' & save the subhuman white race? Start with Europa!

Attached: GettyImages-859129098.jpg (1000x667, 170.34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maxims_of_equity
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

maxims of equity
equity abhors a forfeiture
sorry feather nigger

What are you talking about colonizer?

indigenous people are literally the biggest grifters on earth. "We don't pay taxes but we demand free clean water and billions more from the gobernement! HUR HUR!"

Attached: 1610159463269.jpg (1024x1021, 100.64K)

Once the CCP finishes taking over BC they're going to gas you chugs.

>The creator demands you cede this land!

What is this bullshit?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maxims_of_equity

You lost get over it. You’re lucky we didn’t wipe you out.

Equity does not aid a volunteer

At last, something to look forward to

pretty cold statement there man, how about you get warm with a nice comfy blanket chief

those are conditions of the Indian Act,
they have to register themselves as Indians
and also they are obliged through this act to take any injection the government wants to put in them.
this only applies to the Indians under that act.

also you don't have to pay income taxes either, but it just requires electing under section 216
unfortunately when you do this you don't get any benefits either

>mfw the settler racist makes fun of me & my people anonymously online here & only here.

Attached: aon-kristenstewart-inside.jpg (620x348, 73.74K)

10000 years ago it was under ice!
my wife is an injun
I stole your woman too lol
cant we just get along?

you uppity tsleil-waututh faggots are the worst
hope your new junkie housing by granville island burns down

Sub translation of a translation? Speak English, (England derivative language brought to the territory known as the 'Americas' 500+ years ago by force) incel.

Attached: ca3f9d7daca6c218581ca35ed852729f--space-aliens-ancient-aliens.jpg (720x960, 205.19K)

and that is why you have nothing

Fuck off back to Mongolia. There were people here before you invaded. Remains proved it a long time ago

Someone has that comic of the indian guy asking the european guy for his lands back and then another indian guy from another tribe asks the first indian for the lands and so on?

technically not really cause u guys descended from siberians. Who were part Caucasian and Asian… so think about it as bringing back the pure genetic roots.

lol as if they believed in an abrahamic religion before. OP needs to learn that his creator is not “his” creator.