/uhg/ - Ukraine Happening General #2419

Prev: ▶Day: 85 - Daily battlefield assessment: isw.pub/RusCampaignMay18

▶Latest
>Several Missiles hit Lviv
>Remaining Azov fighters in azovstal agree to surrender, as per instructions of Ukrainian command
>Russian appear to withdraw completely from Kharkiv axis
>Finland & Sweden to join NATO, Russia threatens to cut gas and energy supplies
>UK signs mutual security pacts with Sweden & Finland
>ISW: Ukrainian counteroffensive in northern Kharkiv took further ground & possibly closed to within 10km of Russian border
>RU forces breach azovstal steelworks
>ISW: RU forces involved in battle of Mariupol likely heavily damaged, Ukrainian forces succeeded tying down & degrading substantial Russian force
>EU plans Russian oil ban
>Ukrainian counter-offensive east of Kharkiv retakes several towns
>Evacuation of civilians from Azovstal steelworks underway
>Lavrov: Special military operation going according to plan
>UK MoD: Russia forced to merge & redeploy depleted & disparate units in eastern Ukraine
>War could last years, Nato warns
>Gazprom cuts gas to Poland & Bulgaria over their refusal to pay in roubles
>Explosions at oil facility and military base in Bryansk, Russia
>Ukrainian military claim to kill 2 more Russian generals during fighting in the south-east
>Flagship of RU navy in the black sea, the Moskva, sunk by Ukrainian Neptune anti-ship missiles

▶Telegram Channels
rentry.org/telosint
t.me/ukr_pics/

▶INTELLIGENCE
understandingwar.org/publications
odin.tradoc.army.mil/WEG (equipment explorer)
oryxspioenkop.com/2022/02/attack-on-europe-documenting-equipment.html (tracking visually confirmed equipment losses)
twitter.com/Skawtish
twitter.com/Osinttechnical
twitter.com/Militarylandnet

▶/uhg/ OP Template
rentry.org/uhg2022

Attached: photo_2022-05-18_23-53-05 (2).jpg (1280x1280, 208.26K)

New baker needed

Reminder you're posting in the Original™ Ukraine Happening general

Attached: 1629532274423.jpg (750x730, 68.77K)

How's it going for the Psheks in the Wincenty Kalinowski unit?

Attached: expvsrealit.jpg (2484x1173, 551.52K)

The VPNiggers are running thin, they're sending the most broken ass English mutts down the line now. Dominigger back on a different VPN is cute too, but he got bodied last thread.

>send thousands of Russians into a meat grinder trying to capture a city mainly valuable for its massive steal plant
>bomb the steal plant into scrap, raze the city, then decide to make it a resort city
The Russian way of thinking never fails to amaze me

Attached: Screenshot_20220518-223820_Chrome.jpg (1080x2026, 880.78K)

My name Pete Smith from Auckland oblast, North Shore raion and I think it good we invade dirty breakaway state of Ukraine. Everyone in oblast (Auckland) think breakup of Soviet Union was greatest geopolitical catastrophe of 20th century and we should restore mighty Communism.

Attached: glorious .jpg (424x604, 79.81K)

Кiт

Attached: kit.jpg (1029x1280, 148.46K)

why should i care who wins in the ukraine?

russians are based anti-woke, but the ukrainians are hardly woke either (contrary to what r*dditards think). i want russia to be strong and independent, but they're allying with china, who can go suck a bag of undersized dicks. plus, invading without a good reason is generally rude.

I doubt there is a bright future for Prokopenko and the other commanders inside Azovstal
They have fought hard
RIP

Do not engage with vatnigger shills, they feed their family with (you)s, enjoy their seething like a monkey in a zoo.

How's been your day bros?

Attached: 1652196312030.png (357x334, 259.83K)

>le ebin globohomo
>meanwhile Russia is softer on illegal immigration from the caucuses than the biggest cuckold democrats in America are with mexicans
Explain yourselves vatniks.

Attached: cure for such disorders.jpg (500x403, 29.96K)

So basically they got nothing from taking over Mauripol other than losing a shitload of men.

holy fuck arent you covid generak estonian faggot why do you need nothingburger megathreads so much are you this sad

>why should i care who wins in the ukraine?
you shouldn't if you don't want
find your own reasons or don't

Attached: 1652898773492.gif (1080x713, 3.92M)

Chris Paul from Ontario oblast here, I also agree dirty breakaway state of Ukraine is bad and Russia is very good.

Attached: 1652560411944.png (1280x853, 1.74M)

I just hit 'em with the one chevron, they probably still get paid from the engagement, but hey, I'm a generous guy.

This is great but I wish he had a Ukie flag or patch

What's the point of a metal detector there?

Illyusha Park here from New York Oblast. Here is my report from the ground. Many of our motherland's flag flying around many support for Mother Russia

kino

To detect metal.

Oh I'll post some incel slava Z screencaps from early in the war that I found the other day. Good poorly aged cope the west is trying to bury in there.

Attached: Feb 12, Mariupol soon .jpg (1080x2191, 947.74K)

its a mine detector
why its being used after the bodies were lined up
who know?
the military isnt known for its brightest

body traps I guess

Looking for shiny objects that the jews might have dropped before they were slaughtered.

Isn't Sea of Azov like massively polluted?

find your own reasons, but I would inform you that you're gravely mistaken thinking Russia is anti woke.

This is the same country that encourages their military to have as much gay sex as possible

Should've figured

Searching for treasure.

Hello is John Smith from Illinois oblast Chicago raion. Will you supply kiwi for Mariupol zoo. We already have bears and tigers

Attached: Feb 23rd muh 2 days.jpg (1080x2191, 900.54K)