Loved babies

>Loved babies
>Loved animals
>Loved Christ
>Hated racism
The more i learn about him, the more it seems hard to believe that he actually killed millions of people. He was ahead of his time in terms of animal rights activism, nobody who cares for animals can be a bad guy

Attached: Screenshot 2022-05-18 at 19-33-38 pasted image 0.png (PNG Image 850 × 400 pixels).png (601x347, 100.24K)

Here's a free Rockwell

Attached: 1652905727807.png (3112x2902, 224.86K)

That doesn't sound like something he would say (probably a bad translation), but it's true they banned abortion and promoted fertility
We're lucky to have films like "The Greatest Story Never Told" to balance out the lifetime of anti-Hitler propaganda we get exposed to

>>Loved babies
Demanded the abortion of babies if they were considered an undesirable race.
>>Loved animals
Is that something that's supposed to be unique? Most people love animals and many politicians have pets.
>>Loved Christ
He said he wished Germans were Islamic. Said Christianity is weak and flabby. Attacked most non-Catholic Christians because the Catholic church was a major ideological influencer to the German people. The Nazi party expressed a desire to end all religion (End the Roman Catholic church) and confiscate all religious property after he won the war. Discrimination against atheists was banned, but no atheist organizations could form due to the communist-atheist association at the time.
>>Hated racism
Wanted to exterminate several races and exterminate European races that he believed were below the German race.

>Leaf
>Is a retarded goyim
LOL

>Is that something that's supposed to be unique? Most people love animals and many politicians have pets.
Non-whites torture animals and watch videos of people torturing animals

He killed more people than any other man in history.

Source?

Not an argument. Everything I said is correct.
> Non-whites torture animals and watch videos of people torturing animals
That's a minority of people. Many white people also torture animals but they, too, a minority.

>Said Christianity is weak and flabby.
He wasn't wrong.

Attached: 1639440037782.png (900x600, 693.18K)

He euthanized the deaf babies

>That's a minority of people.
Niggers and goblins are the biggest animal abusers it's not a minority within their group.

>who is Joseph Stalin
>who is Pol Pot
>who is King Leopold III of Belgium

Here's my source...

Attached: the-bizarre-story-of-kristallnacht-643-ns-zionist-medal-362050774.jpg (786x383, 116.19K)

Attached: 1594500198767.png (619x577, 150.62K)

What a monster. I heard he ripped in half a million jewish babies with his bare hands while laughing!

I have a question and don't want to make a thread about it, so I'll just ask here: How do extreme Nazi sympathizers explain things like the Aktion T4 program and the Mengele funny business? I can understand the logic of enemy nations distorting events to claim genocide and war crimes and whatnot, but surely you don't believe they were all saints? I'm curious if anyone knows of any inconsistencies with all of these alleged inhuman programs they supposedly committed.

Genuinely curious and open-minded about it. And yes, I know about the conspiracy to crush Germany by the central banking cabal.

You are a Kike.

>genuinely curious
>about Hitler's
Anyone who says this is also a kike

>break multiple international treaties
>surprised when the rest of the world doesn't want to trade with you
The banks were entirely in the right

Do you believe the Nazi's never engaged in any unsavory behavior at all then?
>The banks were entirely in the right
Nah, they were assholes who wanted to crush Germany even before WW1, and take over the world. They admit as much.

I just don't believe in anything remotely like the 6,000,000 gassed and burned in ovens schtick and the wild stories. Sick medical experiments up the wazoo wouldn't surprise me

Attached: holocaust.png (439x321, 124.54K)

Nigger

The T4 was a sane policy, what we're living through now is what happens without any darwinian conditions, the dysgenic eventually outnumber the genetically fit and negatively influence society until it reverts back to a primitive state. Before medical advances almost half of children wouldn't make it to adulthood and now they virtually all do and pass on their weak degenerate genes, once western civilization regresses the child mortality rate will resume its natural state.
>Mengele
I can't take anything the jews say about him seriously when they constantly talk about him using auschwitz showers as gas chambers when there's not a lick of evidence to back that up.

If you were "genuinely curious" you'd read a book, faggo.