Jorden Peterson thinks this is ugly

Is he a faggot?
What kind of man things pic related is ugly.

Attached: jm_siswim_yumi_nu_08_014_webwm.jpg (620x930, 114.63K)

cute face but too skinny

Jorden Peterson is a incel

Show pic without the cellulite and varicose veins shooped out

Too heavy for me. I prefer to watch slim Japanese women shit.

How many fucking threads do we have to have on this? I mean I don't really mind because I like fat chicks, but fucking enough already. Not politics.

holy mama

good point.

EVEN WITH ALL TH EPS, AND TOUCH UPS THAT PIG IS FUCKING DISGUSTING. IF YOU THINK THAT IS "PRETTY' YOU NEED TO DIE.

Fat

sports btw

1) She is grotesquely obese
2) She is so photoshopped that you can't even tell what she looks like anymore

I've seen obese japanese cosplayers less photoshopped than this woman

If she loses 30 pounds, She would look gooood.

A man of taste i see

Bitch is too fat to fit into one thread

Attached: R.jpg (1024x768, 41.44K)

She’s fat. If you’re fatter than she is you might not see it. But she’s fatter than the thick that lots of guys here are into. And not in a good way where it’s in all the right places. Boobs for example are too small. She’s chunky everywhere. Her ass is bleh cause she doesn’t have nice curves. She’s technically morbidly obese. This is body positive bullshit even though everybody fat can lose weight

fat and disgusting, probably smells too.

Hah!

>Jorden Peterson thinks this is ugly

shill, that woman is clinically obese and happy to play along with the kikes destruction just as much as the trannies and the faggots. I'd say fuck you all but you'll set fire to each other on the way down.

Ahh so perfect, od gotta give you a based

Lmao they still couldnt shop the stretch marks below bust and above bellybutton out

You’d think she’d have bigger boobas with those yuge floppy thighs but no.

And I’m not a fan of the huuuuge tits, but she lacks proportion.

Worst of both worlds.

Good, let the bugs crawl all over you.

Fat is ugly. Sorry, but not sorry fatasses. Peterson was correct.

Remember the Any Forumscampaign where we shopped fat models and spokepeople into skinny ones? Abd the ass hurt it caused
I might have to try this when i get home

She’s a fat cow. Models used to be something close to unobtainable. That looks like any fat chick at my local bar.

Her boobs are too small for a girl that fat and anybody excusing her existence in public life is a gay, retarded faggot. I see and pay prettier fat chicks at my local strip club literally every weekend and that fags have the nerve to call this worthless abomination "beautiful" is a sad state of affairs in the United States.

Shes gonna explode after 30

DOES ANYONE HAS A NON SCHIZOID REASON WHY THE JEWS WANT US FAT OR IS IT BECAUSE THEY ALL GOT FAT?

based and architect pilled

>If she loses 30 pounds, She would look gooood.

but the jewish editors wouldn't give her any work, user, that hog needs to add 30 pounds if she wants a steady diet of magazine work.

She’d be a 9 if she lost 30-40 pounds, is currently a 7. Not ugly but she’s the least hot swimsuit model of the group

You know that ugly fat nut somehow still flat beach ball big size ass is ugly ashell to syre big mommy milker tits and pretty face---- on a normal woman, on her just fat sad ugly bitches supporting a fat sad girl with a pretty face --, I had one of those in college in case I was batting zero come last call

I think she's hot, but I like chubby and fat chicks, so maybe I'm biased.
For many they'll say featuring women like is a sign of out culture becoming degenerate or muh juice doing something.

Personally I just feel lucky that I'm into that type of thing

how do people find this disgusting shit attractive
this is a nigger fetish

She's the physical manifestation of rancid cottage cheese in a plastic grocery bag.

Attached: kathy-ireland-swimsuit-1989-february-07.jpg (675x900, 166.01K)

>sell this one to the Persians

Attached: 20220516_101811.png (1110x834, 1.46M)

IT'S A BODY BUILD BY hIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP

That is morbidly obese by government standards. Jordon calls it as he sees it.

Attached: 1643686219586.jpg (962x1308, 1.09M)

you like dog shit. You like fat MEN. You like a big giant belly and tits that don't go past it, that's a man.

Imagine being a fat woman without massive breasts. If she was 100 pounds lighter those tits would be acceptable but at her current weight it's just gross.

she's not ugly but she is clearly overweight and that shouldn't be promoted as a physical ideal for an athletic magazine of all places

Attached: fat woosh.gif (640x480, 3.57M)

>jawline of a russian super soldier
nigga u gay

This person isn't ugly, but I've literally seen more attractive women stacking the shelves in a supermarket. It used to be that models were supernaturally attractive; now they're not even in the top 50%.

Attached: norf.jpg (630x411, 43.6K)