"Monkeypox" is another CCP Bioweapon

This is the cure.
you're welcome

Attached: Darzalex.jpg (920x675, 46.78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fda.gov/media/131078/download
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm blond blue eyed.
Monkeypox is for the shitskin subhumans like you

Attached: press-x-to-doubt.jpg (800x450, 27.85K)

Not taking it pharmabro

>>Spend 2 minutes researching daratumumab

That shit is the bio equivalent of deleting system 32. OP is violently retarded or owns stock.

It's not a vax. its a monoclonal antibody primarily used to treat leukemia, but it also works on hemorrhagic viruses like this new bioweapon

>Chinas 100 year old government is why Americans have a 300 year old culture centered around monkeys

Attached: 1652908000820.jpg (259x195, 7.36K)

see its akin to using ivermection/hydroxycholoroquine on COVID

The 2011 Captain America movie (i.e., control America) shows a Corona bottle and a virus shape at the end. Also a "by George [Floyd], we did it" poster.

It also shows a monkey behind cage bars rattling the bars. Is that referring to the monke disease?

I think I might be infected with monkeypox. I was at a park with my daughter today and we both got sick.

Did you take the vax?

>>Duratumumab is known to cause increased susceptibility to bacterial and viral infections due to killing of endogenous killer cells.

So, you're just violent or just retarded? Eat some fucking fruit, you disgusting consoomer.

China’s government isn’t a hundreds years old faggot

They made a monkeypox “vaccine” in 2019
fda.gov/media/131078/download

fine. take the poison the CDC tells you to take. it worked so well last time....

DO NOT take, under any circumstance.
The insanity the NPCs are about to have over a legit plague is going to be used to justify human rights violations.

Doesn't monkey pox pop up in some shit hole and just peter out every few years?
I feel like I hear about it that often.

>just about to start a business
>more jew bio-weapons end all activities
fml

Checked but also why would I take anything that any of you say to take? I will continue to eat oranges and drink chaga and not touch niggers and not get sick because I'm not human garbage.

actual monkey pox, yes
What is spreading right now is being diagnosed as monkey pox but its actually another CCP bioweapon.

keep eye out for the initial genomic mapping. it will show the same telltale signs of bioengineering

This is an airborne hemorrhagic fever user. general health is not going to save you