Wtf did society do before baby formulas?

Why is this such a big deal? What happened to breastfeeding?

Attached: bbb.jpg (299x168, 10.66K)

women used to have no problem producing beastmilk and if they didnt then their child died simple as. we are all denatured shells of humanity with all our vitality lost.

Women probably had healthier hormonal profiles and could reproduce and feed their babies normally.

Rich people hired wet nurses.
Poor people helped each other if they could and watched babies starve if they couldn't.

Wetnurses.
Buy this isn't a big deal except for "muh careers".

Milkers. Mommy milkers. Also wet nurses.
Just go back to what nature intended and do breastfeeding or FIND a woman who can breastfeed that baby

Attached: a97e17dfdf0cc95b1e7c99bfbf8309fd043ebef5898e568a4722c9bfb9cf9162_1.jpg (640x828, 93.34K)

Drink literal cows milk straight from the teet. There were times when many were stronger and more manly growing up. Today's society is a weak bunch of pussy bitches.

Attached: 1624644825764.jpg (150x150, 9.5K)

I was on titty milk until I was 2

Goats were used as wet nurses a lot of the time as well. Being unable to produce enough breast milk to feed a baby is not something new to this era

Cows milk, goats milk is the same thing pretty much and isn't hard to come by.

Our gynocentric world made women way too complacent and reliant on the government fixing their issues, while large cohorts of them need to pop happy pills daily because even waiting for others to fix shit has become too taxing for them.

Attached: 1639142718133.jpg (750x619, 244K)

>goats milk is the same thing pretty much
As a baby I was allergic to cows milk...I was raised on canned goat milk.
Not so easy to find these days.

Cow milk is not an adequate substitute for breastmilk, your child will fucking die.

It's not, but they've been trying to normalize it.

Yet another reason to only marry a woman who has never touched hormonal birth control.

Breastfeeding is the most natural way to feed a baby.

Animal milk was a thing
Or other women milk
Simple as

Women can't breastfeed now because of microplastics.

They didn't fuck 100 dudes by 24 and have 4 abortions, fucking up their biology

> Wtf did society do before baby formulas?

Wet nurses. Some women can’t lactate (or so it well / in sufficient quantities) or because of weath/social status didn’t want to. So women would hire out their breasts and milk. No one had a problem with it.

wet nurse.. there are many references to a wet nurse in ancient texts.. Alicibiades had a wet nurse. So did Nefertiti, and her brother-husband Akhenaten.

Because they want to force the vaxxed to give their babies the mRNA vaxx titty milk. That's why people are buying formula instead.

Attached: 52d585080c4f8ecc0d147009634c761ea3a1797e.jpg (1078x1078, 220.84K)

vanilla vs mouantin dew