Any Forums Has Been Biased In Favour of White Supracists For Years

And now time has come to pay up for this shitty site.

I notice dumbass threads that are about "appreciating white architecture" or about how some retarded movie has a black actor playing a white character from some stupid book or anime or something and these threads never got deleted, but everytime I post a thread about how white supremacy is stupid and it loses according to its own standards, I get hit with "Off Topic" and banned for like 3 days. This has happened a bunch of times, even when the thread garners hundreds of replies and interest.

Any Forums isn't just a place for white supremacists, it's a place run by white supremacists. This is why you don't really see many threads bashing white people, because they get shut down by the white moderators.

I first came on this site to see the white supremacists' POV and found it great because I could understand them better, but then realized "Oh, that's ALL there is here. No one can really challenge them because they run the site." I want a chaotic debate where I can read everyone's POV, but all you get here are the white's. Seriously, sample the current catalogue.

Well, time has come to pay the piper. I fucking hope they shut this site down.

Attached: 4GoneConclusion.jpg (977x804, 98.92K)

>And now time has come to pay up for this shitty site.
>I notice dumbass threads that are about "appreciating white architecture" or about how some retarded movie has a black actor playing a white character from some stupid book or anime or something and these threads never got deleted, but everytime I post a thread about how white supremacy is stupid and it loses according to its own standards, I get hit with "Off Topic" and banned for like 3 days. This has happened a bunch of times, even when the thread garners hundreds of replies and interest.
>Any Forums isn't just a place for white supremacists, it's a place run by white supremacists. This is why you don't really see many threads bashing white people, because they get shut down by the white moderators.
>I first came on this site to see the white supremacists' POV and found it great because I could understand them better, but then realized "Oh, that's ALL there is here. No one can really challenge them because they run the site." I want a chaotic debate where I can read everyone's POV, but all you get here are the white's. Seriously, sample the current catalogue.
>Well, time has come to pay the piper. I fucking hope they shut this site down.

does that mean that fat sheboon hippo is currently browsing this board?

you're full of shit nigger lover. Go make a we wuz kangz thread right now and watch it hit bump limit.

Attached: loco bandito.png (540x425, 193.95K)

doesn't this thread contradict your entire rant?

Shit copypasta, OP

>Soros nigger attorney does his NWO masters bidding
shocking

Attached: Ed5qhQEWsAASLQ9.jpg (968x711, 139.8K)

F for our captured white brother and Ukraine supporter!

Attached: 1652647419080.jpg (837x605, 121.36K)

Of course not. They have gullible retards that will do it for them, probably for free to boot

Oooga booga bad site make me sad.

Fuck off sheboon

>Any Forums isn't just a place for white supremacists, it's a place run by white supremacists.
Isn’t the guy who runs it asian? kek

There are no white supremacists. The white race aka Europeans, ARE in fact superior to the other races. It's a fact. Sorry if it hurts your feelings but your shitty ancestors are basically apes.

OP is a retarded nigger newfag who just came here because this place was smeared by the lugenpresse.
>1 post by this ID
>memeflag
What a surprise.

Attached: herbs.jpg (1000x1000, 92.39K)

It'll get me banned soon enough. Even though it's a politically relavant topic, the mods will shut it down because they are a bunch of fucking sensitive white cunts.

I'm surprised they haven't already.

You're a lying tranny faggot who's angry his blacked spam gets deleted after the janny leaves it up for an hour.

damn /pol 4channers and their little racist Pepe frogger memes MADE this lil retard kill people

>everyone is guilty except we the ones in charge

shut up niggerfaggot fed nobody cares

>there is no such thing as white supremacy
>by the way whites are supreme
>except in sports
>and intelligence
>and business acuman
>and in academia
>and getting into the civilization game (after Mesopotamia, Egypt, India and then China)

Your stupidity just shows how retarded you are and acts as proof of how retarded your ideas about white supremacy are.

pic rel: This is a screenshot of highest earners in YOUR country: the richest nation in the world.

Attached: HighestEarnersUS.png (1525x818, 149.6K)

you delusional fucking retard. absolute nonsense slide threads that get reposted 10 times a day make it to bump limit while any serious enlightening discussions are killed within five minutes 90% of the time. go back to plebbit you gay retard

tldr
all I needed to see was that dumb nigger in the picture to know that nothing is going to happen

Whites are supreme in intelligence? Pretty fucking racist ngl. You should be ashamed get cancelled for having such extreme beliefs.

This is an anime site.

> memeflag
> le ebil whities
> concern.jpeg
> shut it down
Do you at least get some sheckels for your retarded post niggerfaggot?