Elites Know The End Is Here

bylinetimes.com/2022/05/17/global-banks-privately-prepare-for-dangerous-levels-of-imminent-civil-unrest-in-western-homelands/

>Global Banks Privately Prepare for ‘Dangerous Levels’ of Imminent Civil Unrest in Western Homelands – Byline Times

>Global Banks Privately Prepare for ‘Dangerous Levels’ of Imminent Civil Unrest in Western Homeland - Byline Times - Nafeez Ahmed

Nafeez Ahmed reports on financial institutions preparing for social breakdown as a result of energy and food shocks

Global banks and investment firms are bracing themselves for an “unprecedented” upsurge in civil unrest in the US, UK and Europe as energy and food price spikes are set to drive costs of living to astronomical levels, Byline Times can exclusively reveal.

The information comes from the head of a ‘financial institutions group’ – which provides expertise and advisory services to “other banks, insurance companies, and other” financial institutions – at one of the largest investment firms in the US.

The senior investment executive, who spoke to Byline Times on condition of anonymity because the information he revealed is considered highly sensitive, said that contingency planners at top financial institutions believe “dangerous levels” of social breakdown in the West are now all but inevitable, and imminent. An outbreak of civil unrest is expected to occur anytime this year, but most likely in the coming months as the impact of the cost of living crisis begins to saturate the lives of “everyone”.

Attached: banks.png (1450x619, 450.78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/jyPwh4Xaaihj/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Byline Times

What's that?

Yeah because they already pre-planned a "fake" famine.

To all who survive this
When we rebuild, don't make a private bank again you absolute fucking midwit faggots
And don't be subverted again

>civil unrest
>not civil war

We're so fucked

>byline times

Is that the site that got busted for fake news?

>Byline Times can exclusively reveal.
wew the exclusive scoop huh?

Well lefties are unironically calling for violence over roe v Wade and they follow through

Attached: DCE86AFD-16C8-4241-8941-05702D37B5E5.png (529x1004, 334.34K)

It’s about damn time

>global banks
>global

Who's behind this?

Welp. I hope I live long enough to see Biden and Kamala hang from a bridge.

Attached: dafoe.gif (350x300, 1.99M)

Enjoy the show

Attached: 841270D8-B6E9-4BAB-AA8F-EEDC9506ED88.jpg (544x350, 31.02K)

they are going to steal the midterms and know that if they do people will be on the streets

the opposite is the problem absolute retard.

I'm fucked :/
I'm a broke college student, can I meet up with y'all prepper chads somewhere.

fuck off retard

And righties are u ironically calling to blow up abortion clinics and mass shooting blacks...they're DEFINITELY following through. How do I profit from both sides' stupidity? I love when I get to rake in my cash and watch zoomers destroy themselves over dumb shit.

T. 40yo, Any Forums approved made it.
Ssssiip....nothing personal kid.

>proven fraud
>people still follow the psyop
I wanted to say this is bullshit but after the wuflu shit I can believe people are actually this retarded.

Already happening in Sri Lanka

>righties are ironically calling to blow up abortion clinics and mass shooting blacks
one, you sound illiterate
two, where the fuck is the right calling for that?
two again, like seriously, where? when? link one post.

Attached: 1651226993010.jpg (1024x762, 143.72K)

>imminent civil unrest

That's not what it means, that's just the excuse to use to take your guns away.

The NGO funded abortion mobs are going to be a drop in the bucket compared to the race wars and food riots. Kind of hope they accidentally cross paths with one another.

Of course you can live on my farm. All you have to do is wear this at all times :)

Attached: 61rNv1JgjCL._AC_UX569_.jpg (569x600, 35.27K)

Attached: 1609803495737.jpg (500x500, 78.61K)

WAR ON CARBON

bitchute.com/video/jyPwh4Xaaihj/

Attached: B24F9111-C364-4A71-918A-F063C4F491E2.jpg (280x400, 18.82K)

>proven fraud
Lol. Lmao.

Attached: 09C5EE81-2254-47FD-84A6-23A18975F1EB.jpg (610x494, 20.54K)

Checkmate nigger

Attached: 1AD22141-52AF-4EFD-82C6-72E593357050.jpg (1024x882, 66.06K)

>Civil Unrest
So they're preparing for niggers to chimp out and burn down another one o their cities.

>image
You posted it retard.
>lol
Yeah it is funny, every qtard I know IRL has avoided me since jan 6th because they don't want to admit they fell for a psyop.

Attached: 1620251607370.jpg (592x594, 37.3K)

A large portion of this book revolves around informational warfare.
Jews fucking hate Whites and so they will never have our hearts or minds.
The victim card only goes so far and we're watching it get played out right now.
Name them.
It's the only long term solution.

Attached: 4Gwarfare.jpg (880x1360, 110.39K)