Monkeypox predictions

I would like to hear predictions about the current monkeypox outbreaks. Contact tracing in the UK seems to have failed with four new cases infected in London who have no history of travel or known links to travellers. All are men who have sexual relations with men. Five confirmed and 20 suspected cases in Portugal, some 8 suspected in Madrid.

Is this cause to worry and take precautions if one lives in a region with an outbreak? What is the R-value within a population, where few have received the smallpox vaccine, and how much trust should we have in proclamations about droplet/airborne? According to Wikipedia the IFR can be up to (what does this mean?) 10%.

Attached: edge.png (681x684, 802.39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gavi.org/vaccineswork/five-things-you-need-know-about-monkeypox
twitter.com/CriticalSway/status/1526464386386345984
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Tongue my ass

we ride

Attached: ride.jpg (600x480, 103.45K)

Nothing significant will come from it.

Monkeypox chan is with me

Another casedemic driven by fraudulent misuse of PCR, with actual illness from the mRNA killshot side-effects to justify measures (global medical martial law)

gavi.org/vaccineswork/five-things-you-need-know-about-monkeypox

Attached: The PCR Fraud Continues.jpg (738x246, 40.36K)

It's vaccine AIDS

Attached: Monkey Pox AIDS.jpg (2639x2048, 1.31M)

It's WW3 right now so anything is poss

If the two numbers at the end of my post are the same then monkeypox is actually mRNA induced AIDS and jabbies are getting purged

Monkepox will unironically be a nothing burger. It will be gone after a month or so. However, people are already panicking about it, asking stupid question on social media like "what if it merges with covid!".
Right now, Bill Gates is trying to start his GERM Team, and the WHO is working on that pandemic treaty that would give the WHO (and Gates) power to control countries during a pandemic, that they would have the sole power to declare what is and isnt a pandemic, giving them power over all the countries in the treaty. They will use the monkepox to fast track the treaty and push as many countries through as possible. People will cheer this as they are scared and looking for protection. They will get anything but.

>It will be gone after a month or so.

Not this time, the virus is actually more dangerous than smallpox

This might indeed be the reason for this sudden scamdemic, it's related to the WHO "pandemic treaty"

twitter.com/CriticalSway/status/1526464386386345984

It's not real, losing their zogbots from the people's wrath is the last thing they want.

Attached: FStVhwlXwAEZVri.jfif.jpg (1125x1573, 165.27K)

protecting* them from the people's wrath

The strain going around has a less than 1% fatality, they know what this is. It isn't covid where they are still guessing and trying to figure it out. It is a complete nothingburger, the fact that you think it is more dangerous shows you haven't actually read anything about it except for headlines. You are a nigger, a shill, or possibly both.

Monkeys aren't indigenous to the UK.
How is this even a thing?

im already scared

Attached: viral1.gif (686x526, 1.59M)

I still for the life of me cannot understand how this fucking computer dork with no education thinks we should listen to anything he says. Why?

Attached: chicken pox.png (1470x1544, 361.78K)

He has the power and money to buy all the influence he needs. He trains journalists and pays them, so journalism is in his pocket. He funds whoever he needs to achieve his goals. He is the leader in donations to the WHO. He built his own wing of the system, and uses it to prop himself up. You can tell it is working because normies (mostly on the left) trust him.

Christian pov but it's Linux

su God ./faggotdeleter.sh

>I would like to hear predictions about the current monkeypox outbreaks
The vax is going to kill everyone who took it if Any Forums is correct
They need cover so they can blame something other than the vax
Maybe it's food shortage
Maybe it's monkeypox
Whatever it is, it will let them say
>No, the vax didn't kill them, this thing did. Conspiracy theorist!