How to survive the coming global famine and collaspe

How can I become pic related in this one year (generous time window) ?
I'm a pretty feminine guy personality wise, I don't know how to properly fight and have no survival skills right now, I'm lean and skinny but have no strength, I don't even have a gun yet.

I've been reading Any Forums and I knew shit was fucked but this is nightmarish, worldwide rioting and food shortages are already starting, hyperinflation, etc.

How can I become Joel and survive this shit? My city will collapse, same for country and the entire fucking world.
Rioting, cannibalism, the army, it's all getting closer.

Attached: 1652901428171s.jpg (250x214, 6.91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/OJqsALCKqb0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Posted on advice orignally but his sounds like a pol deal

move to country and learn basic farming and money management and in the country easier to harvest water and food is cheaper most of the time

Some pretty meh answer pol what do you think are the pol ramification of this way of thinking

2 weeks

Bro you are 16 get some bitches and put on some muscle and you'll be fine

Seek Christ first, and repent. Go from there.

. In addition to their strange behaviors, the people they lived with also had some odd tastes. Like the ones who had been in charge of my confinement for the last 4 years, I noticed that the prisoners weren't exactly the cleanest. Although I The numbers 666 . One of them was named St. Peter. Another was called "Mister" and "Mr." and another, a blond-haired woman, who referred to herself as "Miss." I had never been held in such a facility before.

Attached: 205DCA18-57DA-4C67-AFC4-6D7BBC3EEA00.jpg (512x512, 147.54K)

>HOW CAN I BE LIKE MY HECKIN VIDEO GAMES?

how old are you?

If you're currently feminine you're already fucked. I live everyday mentally prepared to take others lives to protect my own. You only survive in Hollywood.

You can start by not trying to be a video game character.

this post was made so glowniggers can spot each other. this thread is under surveilance

Not the original poster but the guys on adv/ were telling this kid to spread them twink cheeks.
Pol/ seems more armed n ready. Alpha i wish a motherfucker would types. Adv/ has betas.

It was a good questions wanted better answers

This was the general consensus on adv/

In a WWROL situation, or in TEOTWAWKI one, expect different factions of savages. You'll have the US government or what remains of it trying to maintain order. Next is patriotic groups of minutemen who are like the kind in Fallout 4 for example. Next are the lower tiers which consist of pagans or heathen types who adhere to the old gods and will essentially be neo Vikings with guns. next under that are niggers and spics who will steal and rape any white person. Good luck and keep your powder dry.

My setup

12 gauge Mossberg 500 with slugs

Smith and Wesson M&P shield.

Bowie Knife.

Attached: Postal dude.jpg (474x474, 19.62K)

>My city will collapse, same for country and the entire fucking world.
This is a good thing. We know from history that chaos is the parent of order. It just means that the National Revolution is at hand. If you’re a relatively young based white you should be extremely excited. I know I am.
The collapse will free mankind

Attached: 8C3CC1FD-B1A2-4E72-95F9-AEA49A109B79.jpg (735x1024, 841.49K)

Forgot pic.

Savage Arms 110 Scout with Nikkor scope.

Any Forums is the lowest IQ board on the site. I ask again, how old are you?

To answer your question seriously, the firearm is the great equalizer. Joel wasn't some killer; he just had a revolver and did manual labor with his brother. Practice with your gun, stay in shape, and keep a few months of provisions.

Sage this thread because it's being watched by glowniggers.

Idiot. Elites know this and will take advantage of it, control it even. Just look at what happened with Covid and any other event leading up to now since then.

Gun, ammo and a good dog. The rest will come to you easily.

Attached: 3DA63336-91A6-49BC-88DC-5931CC19DE98.jpg (1280x958, 318.55K)

I want more info and better advice i liked the question.
i would start with these resources here.
Pic rel

1st Become a man
(the moral internal side basic.)
youtu.be/OJqsALCKqb0 [Open]
Do the guys silent prayer.
Also
Read Mans Search Meaning

2 Understand Violence and learn to injure people.
Read "When Violence is the Answer" by Tim Larkin Do his free hand to hand course
www.timlarkin.com

3. LEARN prepping and basic survival skills.
!!!read about Recon/scouting.!!!
Learn basic survival: food and storage, water processing, making a fire. Basic hasty shelter Basic first aid ABC.
Basic SERES (Survive, Escape, Resist, and Evade)
Learn to shoot most basic guns
Semi hand guns and rifles AR 1st, revolvers, shotguns and. Bolt actions.
Once you learn the basics of gun handling you can pretty much use the rest.
Learn basic tactics read Max Velocity books his manual and his novels they teach in a story.

4. Start investing in Tools and resources.
1 Good knife "coldsteel srk" or a schrade fulltang knife or simlar
1 pocket knife 20 bucks
1 hand gun 9mm Glock 19 plus Ammo 1000+ rounds
1 rifle semi auto plus 1000+ rounds
Ammo can never have enough 10000 plus.
Food and water have enough for 1 month for you 1 Gallon per day.
Food have 1 month protien canned and dried, carb pre cooked or ready to eat, and fats (coconut oil olive oil) fats are pretty important.
A decent multi vitamin
Small pocket stove i like pocket rockets.

5. Start joggingonce a week and start hiking in wilderness learn to read a map and use a compass and how to do terrain association.
Hike With a pack 35liter with your water food knife fire kit Jackst and signaling devices. Start 5miles the add 2 miles. You'll start learning what to carry and how to pack and how to stay aware in the field. Oh yeah when you hike shut off your phone or hide it stay off of it you need to develop that situational awareness preferably every where.

This is the basics you can find the books online kindle or zlib.

Attached: 1633050343346m.jpg (755x1024, 204.28K)

Yet you are here mingling with the lowest iq anons. What does this say about yourself?

IWI Galil with fun switch.

You don’t understand what this is. A total collapse means that the governments will cease to function, especially without money. They will be treat worse than the Aristocracy during the French Revolution. It will be down to regular people to form civilian militias in order to combat organised crime and immigrant hordes. This future is already written in blood

Attached: A4909854-61EA-4E41-856F-93E82CE870C9.jpg (1024x699, 59.16K)

Found the nigger

Attached: E46559DF-BAAB-4428-8C13-D3030F191015.jpg (500x582, 303.18K)

>I'm a pretty feminine guy personality wise, I don't know how to properly fight and have no survival skills right now, I'm lean and skinny but have no strength, I don't even have a gun yet.

exchange bussy for food

50 Desert Eagle. OD green