Any Civilization that hitches its wagon to a DEAD FUCKING KIKE deserves to die

The West deserves to die.

Attached: fuckjesus.png (639x960, 539.6K)

Fuck off kike.

>be a slave
>drink blood
>eat flesh
Fuck the whole obscene death cult, and fuck the West.

Oh good. A kike slave who wants to be a slave to a dead fucking kike calling someone who doesn't want to be a literal fucking slave to a literal dead kike a kike. Imagine my fucking shock. Fuck you and fuck your deathcult.

I love how this is all you atheists can do is try to convince a sea of piss that everything you don't like is a "Kike" and your entire premise from start to finish ends there, no context, no better alternatives, just you and the rest of r/atheism trying to divert as much attention from (((them))) as possible and try to convince us that we should just go shoot up a church full of nobodies instead
Atheists are the weakest,ost retarded, illiterate and loyal servants of jewry
But please keep going I could use a good laugh lefty/Pol/ loser kek

Attached: 1652612687441.png (614x563, 76.54K)

It doesn't any sense when you think about the historical context.

I can't imagine being so fucking stupid that you don't believe in Jesus because he was a Jew

Jesus father was a Roman soldier from the balkans and he rebelled against Jew authority

I love how you blood-drinking death cultists cannot conceive of a unitary God outside of your dead kike.

It doesn't actually matter whether he was a dead kike or a dead Roman. It resulted in blood-drinking flesh-eating nigger-foot-washing slaves.

KIKE

Attached: new-cover.jpg (540x720, 121.82K)

> negro doesn't like invented jewish nonsense #1, migrates to invented jewish nonsense #2

> or jewish nonsense #3

'tis but an example of a piece of European religious writing that doesn't center around the worship of the dead. You're quite welcome to choose whatever monkey cargo-cult shit you've developed from your hybrid-nigger history, uma.

>dead
kek

>monkey cargo-cult shit
You are the monkey.

Naw man, you're right. The Living Christ lives and then the magic man in the magic hat transmutes Amazon wafers into his living body so that you can eat it and living blood so that you can drink it. My bad.

Or... wait. Are you talking about the earthly church of niggers and Koreans being the living body? Either way, of course you're right. Of course Christ is alive. He either rose from the dead after he killed himself so that you could drink his blood in memory or he lives on in the soles of the feet of the niggers that you love to wash.

You are a dead kike, a dead Roman, a dead kike, and a dead kike.

The West is a jewish invention.

The west has always been a dead kike.

isn't it past your bedtime sonny?
>oera linda book
holy fucking kek

Attached: Torslunda_plates.jpg (1338x1242, 548.33K)

The West deserves to die.