Say something nice about Kathy Hochul and the New York State police that are browsing

Say something nice about Kathy Hochul and the New York State police that are browsing.

Attached: kathy.jpg (630x420, 61.17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rumble.com/vq1l4w-the-color-of-joy.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

She looks unrapeable

Negros, have the opportunity to felliate my anal region.

Attached: Degenme_571 - Pepe agent fbi.png (680x474, 309.45K)

New York police do not support this whore. She referred the Atty General to investigate....not NY police.

Hey bitch!......FUCK YOU! Niggers get no sympathy.

Attached: UncleAdolph.png (590x906, 520K)

Days after a deadly mass shooting at a supermarket in Buffalo, Gov. Kathy Hochul on Wednesday took a series of aggressive steps to strengthen New York’s gun laws and to investigate the social media platforms where the suspected gunman was radicalized and where the police say he streamed his racist attack.

The measures included the creation of a new unit, led by the State Police, to track violent extremism online, and a directive requiring the State Police to use New York's so-called red-flag law to seek emergency orders to seize weapons from people who are believed to pose a threat to themselves or others.

utter lies the cops arent and will never be your friends, especially state cops. might as well be feds

Attached: 1651441509918.jpg (968x832, 194.56K)

All of you are corrupt pieces of shit. You have to realize you're the bad guys and have lost support from even the right at this point.

agreed. cops are the foot soldiers of an illegitimate government

Attached: 1651446492745.png (800x1024, 18.87K)

Nicodemus

Attached: 63D79A49-4342-4781-B020-F1F4AD5CF5A1.jpg (512x512, 137.37K)

They look like they would be good for some hot cum

Testing testing 123

I'd fart on her pillow, if you catch my drift.

Attached: 1651807600335.gif (392x601, 3.39M)

Simple I'll aks them this.
How does it feel to brainwash an autistic kid to go and murder innocents so you can push your master's political agenda?

I'm not sure I agree with illigimate. Underhanded, sure, but I think its legitimate. I think what is in terms of government/corporate censorship happening is a violation of the spirit of the law, but not the law itself. I think it says more about the American people. I believe the system only works if people remain informed, and people have allowed themselves to become uninformed to a concerning degree. Unfortunately the government being so divisive, both from the left and right, ends up pushing people to places like this where mentally ill people can become radicalized and thus fuels the cycle of being uninformed further.

The RAT? indeed.

Good question

the legitimate American state died in 1861. whatever "this" is, its not worth protecting in any shape or form

also NATO has done more damage world wide more than any organization known to man. legitimate or not it needs to be burnt down

Attached: 1651853805705.png (824x856, 926.1K)

You are all psychotic communist trash, and deserve to be curbstomped by Optimus Prime.

Attached: 0D43B9A2-C98A-49E2-9BE2-C04687B6FED9.jpg (1242x1157, 244.79K)

No one here told him to shoot anyone innocent. Matter of fact if we did we would tell him to shoot someone who matters, not a pack of random people at a store.
Your FBI handlers told him to shoot them, not us.

1) New York ALREADY "tracks extremists online". This is nothing new.
2) Directing law enforcement to see if any laws have been broken........WHO CARES?!

The vast majority of police in NY do not support this hag, and she can refer investigation all she wants. I don't have a problem with law enfrocement. I do have a problem with condemning all law enforcement....especially for nothing substantive.

I live in NY, and she can't touch me. I have been stockpiling guns and ammo to equip and refit for the shit that's coming. She can't touch us. And we are close.

Attached: 19thAmendmentMistake.jpg (720x721, 49.8K)

im in her back yard right now and gonna cut dat ugly old bitch

I like how one of her eyes is always a little closed. Oh yeah and that she was never elected.

True. She’s the one lady Cuomo didn’t try and fuck.

Mossad did 9/11

>remember
sorry, not authorized
rumble.com/vq1l4w-the-color-of-joy.html

Do you think she can suck a mean cock? She has that thing which tells me she’d make your eyeballs roll into your skull

Attached: 28AF5927-7A23-44E9-AFCB-691740EDD2B9.jpg (237x344, 27.49K)