BREAKING: CALIFORNIANS are moving EN MASSE to PORTUGAL & PISSING OFF LOCALS

WTF. HOW ARE THERE SO MANY FUCKING FAGGOT CALIFORNIAN PARASITES MOVING EVERYWHERE AND FUCKING UP NEW SOCIETIES WITH THEIR POLITICS AND MONEY?

>California residents are fleeing to the country of Portugal and in many cases bringing problems that have made life more difficult for natives, according to the Los Angeles Times report.

>A story titled "Welcome to Portugal, the new expat haven. Californians, please go home," reports that the number of Americans living in Portugal has risen by 45% in the past year with many of those Americans moving from California in order to escape high housing costs, pandemic lockdowns, and "Trumpian politics" in the United States

foxnews.com/world/portuguese-influx-californians-import-problems.amp

Attached: C2704C90-EA95-4A5E-9B65-19DD9D4FC110.jpg (1221x2115, 473.39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/L5foZIKuEWQ?t=6
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

45% of what to what

>portuguese influx

We don't want them, we have enough problems.

Portugals weather is just like California. Californians are the greatest wealthiest people on earth! Portuguese need to embrace them!

Kek

I heard it was mostly cat ladies

If Portuguese + native = brazilian, then Portuguese + Californian = super aids nigger monkeys

As a Californian, fleeing left wing Californians should should be forced to attend re-education camps.

Why should Texas and Florida have all the fun?

libs hate colonizing but it's ok when they do it

bump, Californians are the real pandemic

Deport all libtards to Africa!

If only caliniggers were just moving to portugal. They are currebtly ruining idaho and have already ruined montana and colorado.

Since everyone agrees that californians are aids can we just genocide them already?

Attached: 1574889866205.jpg (720x540, 80.63K)

Californians are a disease, a cancer of this planet

youtu.be/L5foZIKuEWQ?t=6

Portuguese didn't learn not to import these people after what happened to Colorado and Nevada? Oh well.
>moving from California in order to escape high housing costs, pandemic lockdowns, and "Trumpian politics" in the United States
I thought Portugal had higher housing costs and a large population that still does the roman salute?

They're coming here too.

Washington and Oregon ruined decades ago but I specifically remember the anti-Californian sentiment

Californiapox

>has risen by 45% in the past year
usually means as compared to the previous year.

Californian genocide when?

Portubros please murder them all

This image gives me hope.... if only more of us were brave enough to stand up to the California menace

Pork chops are the 3rd worst people on earth
Only surpassed by flips and nigs
I'd rather be set on fire than move there

Can confirm the weather and much of the landscape is very similar. Also Californians should be shot on sight, I don't want them here.

Attached: portinho-da-arrbida-portugal-e1602068959947.jpg (4288x2411, 2.33M)

Californians are cancer

>I thought Portugal had higher housing costs and a large population that still does the roman salute?

You expect Californians to read about where they live? They don't even read about the laws that they vote for which ruined their state to begin with.

They somehow manage to be worse than the "people" from Manhattan area.

NO! NOT PORTUGAL!

ANYWHERE BUT PORTUGAL!

Attached: 281789084_1060545784861962_5263699681142030700_n.jpg (1280x844, 181.37K)

The Portuguese have met someone more annoying than they are.

Migrating should be forbidden. Only travelling and working should be allowed, but never migrating.

Attached: I dont want to go to brazil.jpg (409x577, 81.33K)

If Russian Glow Niggers are watching this board please tell your chief to nuke California, and Washington DC

nows your chance then

Manhattan people are bad but they are slighty better because majorty have been mugged at least once

Based and executioner-pilled

>portugal receiving an influx of brazilians
>portugal receiving an influx of californians
Fuck my shit up speedrun any%

California has to be the worst place in the world.

The only good thing about California is the weather.

There's not going to tell your because it's propaganda

Weird considering the shitskin and orthodox shlomo infestation in NYC

yes mr. federal glownigger. I'm just supporting stochastic terrorism against californians moving here.

Attached: costaPT.jpg (1000x750, 225.28K)

California is the new California

>Escaping "Trumpian politics" from California.

So true! Le based Portuguese would much rather have some BASED hard working Angolans move in instead!

I always flip them off if I see the plates while driving.

Californians are at least as bad as niggers.

Why would you dislike Californians? Don't you basically support the same fucked up policies as them?

Attached: Praia-da-Arrifana.jpg (1300x865, 328.64K)

Dude, the only bad thing about california is the people. Everything else is fucking awesome, and I have no problem saying it.

It's West burger hunting season amigos

I've never seen an Angolan support decriminalizing theft up until 950 euros

Attached: praia moledo.jpg (1920x1080, 485.43K)

>Democratic president
>Democratic run state
>"Trumpian"
hmmmm

Attached: adam.png (544x470, 114.6K)