Anons who came from narccistic parental background

How did you move out of your parent's homes and get independent lives? How did you escape your hell?

Attached: angry crying wojack.png (900x730, 443.11K)

im in my mid 20s and I am finding it very difficult to escape the constant nagging and bitching from my mom. She barges in my room and fucks all my personal property up. And then blames me for it. Fucking narc bitch I hate my mom.

I stay with my parents, not going to end up in debt paying jew mortgages.You are dumb.

I had to go through hell to do it. Had to just pick a random city there and pray it worked out. Started off retail living in a closet taking the train. Then picked up the first job with benefits I could get, working in a jail in one of murder capitals. Then got a car, then used that as a resume point and am now a fire fighter.

It worked out, but it still wasn’t worth it. The worst part of starting off from dirt is normies know it and will abuse you because they know you have to put up with it.

It’s not worth it. I regret it. I’m financially stable and independent now but I can never recover my pride after being absolutely abused by managers and supervisors who knew I was in a very vulnerable spot.

Well then have fun getting yelled at like I am unless your parents are not actually assholes

Well it sounds like you got a good government job in the fire service. I cant join the government. I have autism and I think that barrs you from most jobs.

The constant looming threat of me being kicked is out is the worst part. I have no money saved. Id be literally homeless.

I also have autism. I was also a huge sperg who barely talked. And let me tell you something about corrections, the staff are worse than the inmates. So it wasn’t bad enough I was dealing with murderers and rapists every day, then the staff comes in and ultimately is the most damaging and disrespectful to you.

That was hell. I was like 20 at the time. I did eventually get a car and better life out of it but it was not worth it. I should have just rotted at home. When your supervisors can smell you’re a desperate kid with no silver spoon they will absolutely treat you like garbage knowing you have no where else to go.

stop doing drugs then

I cucked to what my parents wanted for me (doctor career) even though I never really wanted to be one in the first place. My parents literally got my sister to do my application and I somehow got in after a choppy skype interview where I had to pretend that I knew what the interviewers were talking about. I got lucky. My whole life has been luck, or maybe that's just impostor syndrome.

Enough time has passed and now I'm totally disillusioned with what I wanted to do before anyway, even though it's something I'm naturally good at and always piques my interest.

Sometimes you have to do whats better for you. I'd rather not be a wagie, it's soul crushing and bad for your health.

That said, if I fail in my current career path, I will just commit suicide. There's not much else I can do, mountains of student debt, no hope of coming back from it, etc.

I also lost all my friends / realized that my independent decisions were almost always wrong / etc. etc. It's hard living life knowing you've only ever made the wrong decisions, and so you kind of stop trusting your gut.

>tl;dr I just do what my parents say now. Probably, they will choose my wife for me. At least they won't choose a whore. Maybe

So the pigs are worse than the actual criminals. Damn bro that sucks. And yes Ive worked jobs where ive been treated like fucking garbage as well. The longest ive stayed at any one job is 1 year. Mostly fast food

I have a good job and live with my parents.

COs aren’t pigs, they are just for the most part loser wanna be cops. Most are very unintelligent and low class so it was also torture being there surrounded by low iq mutts who could barely write a cohesive sentence or do basic math

Half of them are corrupt, but in a super shitty lame no effort kind of way just the bring drugs in and that’s it kind of way. Dirty cops or detectives need to be careful about how they handle being dirty. Dirty COs they just…bring weed inside their boot and thats it.

I read stories of COs fucking inmates on the regular as well. And most of the time it backfires.

get a shotgun or a baseball bat

I have one. I got a Mossberg 500 and a Maverick 88.

yes, very common. A lot of COs are female, a majority actually, usually because they are ugly / low self esteem etc so they go there to be surrounded by men hounding for their attention.

Fucking inmates and bringing dope are extremely common, way more than you think. And it’s the lamest most boring kind of corruption. They succumb to peer pressure or just basic lack of backbone and then go on and bring drugs in through their shoes and that’s it. There’s zero thinking involved, it’s not like your even a cool dirty cop doing high iq moves to remain on top while corrupt you just…Are a spineless weak willed faggot and that’s it.

Also, fuck COs in general. They were legit the worst part of working corrections. Even the shit talking inmates weren’t as bad. They even warn you about this fact when you’re first joining.

Attached: 6550D955-6F58-4E19-AB21-C8F99A90C46D.gif (500x206, 925.79K)

I got a job at 17, worked until I had enough for an apartment, and left.
I'll be 39 this year. I never gave them my new address. Never will.

How do you muster the motivation to do more than the bare minimum to survive? There’s nothing I want from society, I don’t want kids or a car, I just want to live alone in the woods, but I can’t afford land.

I usually root for the police but man they need to take their job more seriously. Are they all diversity hires? Any whites?

I was never a cop. I went to fire fighter as soon as they took me.

Nowadays couldn’t tell you. Back then I could say corrections has always been black heavy. They had a sizeable amount of females back then too but now from what I see it’s majority female.

Police, I don’t know. I still mostly see cops on the street as white guys…that’s just a pedestrian perspective. In reality I don’t know.

I didn’t want a car and I didn’t want my own place. But, I quickly realized how miserable public transit is, and how miserable living in a closet is so I just did that out of necessity to not wake up depressed every day. It was still necessity and the bare minimum to not put a shotgun in my mouth and pull the trigger

At 16 I left under the guise of uni at one of the top and expensive Mexican universities
I of course wasn't ready for the brunt of the work and atm was in a deep depressive state.
I was so brainwashed into thinking "you have to do uni immediately after high school or your life will be ruined forever. "
I didn't take a break from school. I just left in the middle of a mental breakdown. Along the way, many awful things happened with me barely reacting because as shitty as the situations were, it was still better than the hell on Earth that was my home life.
Of course as time went by, I realized how bad my self concept was and changed a lot of false beliefs.
I can say today at 40 I can deal with life difficulties and have a better self-support system than the average person. Still I would've loveeedd to grow with normal regular parents and not a crazy ass malignant narc mother and an enabling father.
I still talk to my father because he repented. I haven't seen or spoken to his wife in the last 15 years.
I don't have a mother. That sometimes makes me nostalgic for the loving family I never got.
You "escape" hell when you leave, but that upbringing follows you around for about 10-15 years.

Off-topic but are most firemen masons or in a fraternal order of some kind?

Also, final note, COs and police are two very different things. I personally think all cops should have at least a year of corrections before being allowed to be a cop because then you are high alert / low trust / aware how criminals think and how to talk to them. A lot of cops fresh out of college are naive worthless little shits who get played and cause trouble.

Also, working corrections pretty quickly makes you realize how much of a joke the legal system is, via corruption, politics and sheer incompetence, so going into police work with that kind of background you’d probably make a pretty good (jaded) cop.

Any uniform job has some kind of frat element to it. Fire fighters, military especially

Look, at some point it stops being "your parents house" and starts being a family estate.. At these prices for rent, it makes more sense for people to save their money and not give it to Blackrock or some boomer fuck slumlord.. If you want to go out on the weekends, get a fucking hotel, you'll be fine.

I have an idealistic version of police where I see them as a force for good. Or at least it should be.

Attached: Idealism.jpg (962x517, 132.45K)

You ever seen training day? Unironically, despite being a cheap block buster, everything Alonzo says about police is actually true. It is all corrupt and cops/COs know it’s all corrupt but we just pretend otherwise either due to politics or blackmail or whatever other reason. Also, corruption gets the most results. Whether you do it for the money or you want to dish out your own brand of justice, that’s just the most effective way.

Back in the day any inmate who spits on a guard or throws piss on him or something would be taken out to a back room and beaten to a bloody pulp until he can barely breathe or remain conscious. Now, I hear they literally charge or fire guards who dare lay a finger in retaliation. Shits a joke.

zog service got me out at 18 years and three months old

i shot my dad

Good advice in the past but now you need the clot shot + serve a zog state that hates you, so no.

Yes, I have seen training day. Ethan Hawke was good in it.

Fucking wish I had done this. Instead I'm still at home in my mid 30s and my mental health is fucked.

Damn really? See I couldnt do that dude. I just wanna get the fuck out of here. I dont want nothing to happen to them. Im trying to remove myself.

he's the one who put his hands on my family.

Damn sorry to hear dude.

I watched that movie before going into law enforcement and thought it was good but just a movie. After having a few years of experience I realized the movie basically nails the culture (with some added drama), but it’s still true nonetheless.

>Darn, I wish I had done the most obvious thing possible to remove myself from a bad situation.
You deserve to suffer.

money is what you need. if you have got savings or a job that pays you good enough to live by yourself, then you'd be able to get out.

Did anyone figure out as an adult how to have hopes and dreams? I think my own wants and needs got deleted as a kid so I don’t remember ever having them and don’t understand where they would come from.

I was made to believe that getting my degree was the most important thing in the world and moving out would have made that impossible. I also have a learned helplessness and I was afraid of my father who was psychotic and would probably track me down.

>that said, if I fail in my current career path, I will just commit suicide.
It hits so close to home, i overdosed when my career went to shit, same goes to my marriage.
Life just stopped, but the inertia kept me going.
Don’t think about an hero, I though that was the end of the line, but it was just the end of one chapter, not that life is easier, but you only find your true calling when hardship comes and life kick your balls.
Don’t give up brother, in this insane world we need to see things from other perspectives and keep going.
It’s hard now, but you’re doing for a better tomorrow.

Can you just get a job stacking shelves and rent a room somewhere? If you pick a place close enough to your work you can walk there. It’s an easy first step. Getting out of home will make a shitty rental room feel like paradise

>Did anyone figure out as an adult how to have hopes and dreams?
No, my loneliness and emptiness makes everything in life pointless.

t. A typical Pajeet life story