Aus/pol no frills edition

political implications of all politicians being treasonous cunts?
have at it fellas, but don't feed the circus freaks

Attached: 1652580452126.png (527x868, 505.65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=il3Z3W2nvfQ
youtube.com/shorts/d8PRS2MAjx8?feature=share
youtu.be/PVkWokLqPOg
youtube.com/watch?v=FzhREYOK0oo
youtube.com/watch?v=ditOYd4F5IA
weforum.org/people/scott-morrison
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

who do i vote for?
theyre all fucking kikes

Good news seeing Metricon in crisis talks, probably won't end in a bailout

it makes no difference mate, they'll fuck us over anyway

I am rationally angry
so angry

When Pauline dies from the coof, this will be QLD's new One Nation senator

Attached: RajGuruswamyBanner.jpg (1400x500, 92.37K)

Don't worry lads, there's no way these pedophiles (left and right) masquerading as politicians would sell your country, your bodily freedom and sovereignty to an unelected global centralized authority allowing (((them))) ultimate power to declare medical martial law an the drop of a h-

youtube.com/watch?v=il3Z3W2nvfQ

Attached: Child-Rapist.png (211x290, 61.67K)

checked
harness that rage for it's bound to be needed

Oi! Have you informed on anyone today? Make sure you monitor what people say! A safe Australia means a vigilant Australia. Be sure to police everyone in here. Remember, you're absolutely not conditioned to live in a police state. Your behavior is normal.

youtube.com/shorts/d8PRS2MAjx8?feature=share

I wonder what will collapse quicker, them or their houses?

I don't understand how the people in this thread can be so stupid as to believe that they have any freedom or sovereignty left.

>imagine living in a prison island with a bunch of abos
I’ll take 10000000 niggers before I let my politicians turn my country into a police state

Attached: B67C0DBE-0CAC-421A-ACF1-D757619D1F72.png (500x500, 312.16K)

user on the shitter here, about to get off and go for my hour lunch break.

Probably gonna grab subway!

Lunchbros, what are you smoking

Don't forget to inform on someone! You can't be too careful! This behavior normal.

Isn't it just the main guys kids liquidating the business and running off with the cash?

weetabix

>Probably gonna grab subway!
So, you'll be back on the shitter after lunch then?

We're totally free mates... Feel bad for the rest of the world

youtu.be/PVkWokLqPOg

Guaranfuckingteed mate, but around 3:30ish. I've gotta go and pick up a workmate from early voting first

That fascist has a batman tier utility vest.

Attached: Melbourne Choker Coward.webm (288x360, 1.91M)

I'd take abos over niggers. They are at least more humane than what niggers ever will be.

>what are you smoking
Lemnos and some Jokers Wild

I hope for your sake you can hold it till then

Jesus is every party fucked?

Why would anyone want to leave the island anyway? Lol. We have all we need here. Hopefully we will get a certified han-chinese leader to guide us forward. Make sure you're watching what people are saying! Its not a police state. We must remain vigilant to be safe.

How is America not a police state?

The ceo (one of the kids) took an $11.5million interest free loan to himself. Sounds llegit
Always take some cream when you owe billions of dollars in debt in a company collapse

Probably some Longbeach Originals ay
I'm a basic bitch

There's only one serious choice in this election.

Attached: 1643771822745.gif (224x224, 2.93M)

Yes. You have been presented with no option. Don't vote.

What are you goin' on about you dolt

Safety first! Don't hesitate to inform unsafe speech to your local party officers. Its your duty! A vigilant Australia is a safe Australia.

Another post just vanished, what the fuck is this?

You should be stoned to death you fucking retard

You're not allowed to engage with me. Go see your local party officials please.

I don't know if you're just retarded or if you're confusing people using mental health as an easy excuse to get out of stuff. Working hard being a cure for sadness is proof in itself that mental health exists.

You're not funny.

Fuck off, faggot.

At least have some fun. Put the majors and greens last, and put whatever wacko independent on top, noting who they will preference in case its the greens.

See

LOL. your entire culture is a police state.

I mean the way the cops have militarized. They can go into your house at any time, with or without a warrant, and detain you indefinitely without due process.

>make post
>post successful
>post never appears
Could this be a silent anti spam filter or a technical problem?

You aren't allowed to argue with me. Please see your local party official.

Is it the flag?

Oh look, bow they're exposing how they censor themselves! This totally isn't brainwashing! Its normal behavior! We must police ourselves for safety. :D

America isn't a police state in certain areas. There are regions in America that are basically lawless and all sorts of fucked up shit happens and police wont go out to investigate crimes.

had a sheboon flirt with me earlier today. why dont these stupid holes realise i just want to punch cones and play vidya ffs

No idea, but it was happening to me a few days ago. I scrolled through a random slower board and checked post numbers and noticed posts were missing there too.

:D. Now I've gotten them to brag about self censorship. This is how you break an entire state of mind. Expose their underlying beliefs for what they are.

Cars are fucken shit, I want a VTOL, how do I get a VTOL? Can't afford these petty prices rheeeeeeeee!
youtube.com/watch?v=FzhREYOK0oo

youtube.com/watch?v=ditOYd4F5IA
kek. it's all out in the open now
Scomo also has had his WEF profile scrubbed recently
weforum.org/people/scott-morrison

Attached: 1651100662715.jpg (1024x779, 185.59K)

all non Australian and/or non White are asked to leave the thread before you get called nigger tranny faggot cunts. thank you for your co-operation nigger tranny faggot cunts

Jonestown style mass suicide of all anti vax tards when UAP gets less votes than the greens

Attached: 1623745477187.webm (640x1302, 2.79M)

The Australians are braindead police state sheep. They're not outdoorsman. They're not tough. They are weak Chinese slaves and their posts reflect it. Look at how they police themselves.

>There's only one serious choice in this election.
maccas?

Attached: 1649425739086.png (813x595, 752.09K)

Imagine taking that to Woolies to get the groceries

test

One of the founders died so maybe there was some kind of weird financial trust thing and maybe the kids want their cash. I work for them and they're flat out as far as I can tell.

Attached: 1651183310552m.jpg (712x1024, 109.71K)

Attached: removethejab.jpg (562x314, 111.04K)

Checked, would be absolutely based, I can't wait. If I CAN'T HAVE A VTOL AT LEAST LET ME RIDE A HORSE AROUND FOR FUCKS SAKE!

Have you checked third party archives to see if your posts are being deleted?

See I've got no record of mine in the archives either so I'm leaning towards shadow ban.

I'm trying to replicate this issue presently from the client side

Attached: Nigger Lover πŸΊπŸ§πŸ±πŸ’‰πŸ’‰πŸ’‰.jpg (976x549, 77.45K)

Anyone informed today? How do I raise my social credit score?