NORWAY

NORWAY
MASSIVE HISTORY
MASSIVE CULTURE

We spread out. You owe us. Without us you wouldn't exist in your current iteration.

Attached: 2022-05-19_040308.jpg (992x699, 217.52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=atzRCiiJHKA
youtube.com/watch?v=7wYYJSANWas
youtube.com/watch?v=Vr6WwRpnPzk
youtube.com/watch?v=I82u8tl9vdo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Ok I got you on a beer

the country that has never won a war and continually got wrecked by sweden then russia then the nazis then russsia again? You should be thanking us for saving you in ww2 and protecting you from the soviet union.

Without us the US would not exist in it's current (previously better) form.

youtube.com/watch?v=atzRCiiJHKA
youtube.com/watch?v=7wYYJSANWas
youtube.com/watch?v=Vr6WwRpnPzk

Ok burgerking. You will never have Olsenbanden aesthetics

Kek, no history, no culture, eternal cucks to Denmark and Sweden and worst of all, you claim their achievements KEK

build more stave churches you viking bastards

Attached: fig1.png (944x606, 1.06M)

Well, that my friend is wrong. Yes we were in a long union with Denmark (it was ok for us). But Norway goes way beyond that. In the 13th, 12th and 11th centuries Norway was by far the most powerful Scandinavian country.
I feel we have too much 'culture' really... (hard to believe for foreigners of course who don't know anything about it).

didn't your queen marry a nigger?

Princess... and she renounced her claims.

So... no longer a princess...
Our Crownprince is pretty ok though.

I like you guys
youtube.com/watch?v=I82u8tl9vdo

Was just fucking with you, you guys are pretty cool, and gave me the game I've played most ever in my life, anarchy online.

You SNOWNIGGERS don't even have a proper culinary tradition. You literally stole everything in your daily menus from italians kek

Attached: images (10).jpg (739x415, 19.95K)

...until the black death screwed norway up really hard. If the black death had never happened it's theoretically possible that neither Sweden or Denmark would exist today (would be called Norway). Oh well...

>don't even have a proper culinary tradition
The think is we make new culinary traditions every day! Isn't that what having a culture (and not a dead one) means? Anything from Norway in the last 20 years can compete with anything in the world.

thing*
I mean anything from Norway in the last 20 years are better than most countries who choose to stick to their age old traditions.
A culture is supposed to be alive not a dead one dreaming of past glories.

Snownigger , please. Yes , had the black death never happened it's possible Norway would have maintained it's independence and some overseas outposts that could be generously called "an empire"... But to suggest you fuckers would rule Sweden and Denmark is a bit too much.

>But to suggest you fuckers would rule Sweden and Denmark is a bit too much.
No, it's not far fetched at all. Sweden didn't even EXIST as Sweden at the time (just a way smaller 'Svealand'). Denmark would be harder at that time, but far from impossible.

Swedes actually travelled to Norway to learn about the world in those times (hard to believe but true).

Due to Norway being way more connected to Europe at the time due to ships etc.
In fact the Norwegian King was selected to become the Holy Roman Emperor (but he declined). These are facts.

The Norwegian fleet was known as the most powerful navy in the entire world at the time.

Master race bro….. I kneel.

AND THIS PROBABLY WAS A MAJOR REASON FOR THE UK, SPAIN AND FRANCE TO BECOME NAVY EMPIRES.

IT WAS ALL BECAUSE OF NORWAY!!!

WE WERE LITERALLY THE FIRST EUROPEAN NAVAL EMPIRE (500 YEARS BEFORE ANYONE ELSE). WELCOME TO THE CLUB ASSHOLES.

They travelled to Norway to learn about the world because of Norway geographic position facing the Atlantic , that's the only reason user. Yes , Bergen was the richest and most populous Scandinavian port at the time , BUT... Sweden was still a much richer prize. Just remember that when the early dynastic union between Norway and Sweden was dissolved , Sweden went to the first born son of the last king of Sweden and Denmark. Sweden was considered the bigger catch

Yes , i too like to play Norway in Europa Universalis IV and do exactly that you dream about kek

you mother fuckers somehow got into my genetic line. The only part of me thats not british is some 6% gay norwegian bullshit.