Father's Day is coming up

Do you agree we should end Fathers Day?

If you're an accelerationist its not a bad idea. Can we meme this into reality?

Attached: feminism.jpg (577x1024, 81.52K)

End a day nobody celebrates?

I am getting my father flowers, some chocolate, and a card. just like my mom.

hope that feminists suck start their dad's shotties

Anyone who needs a day to celebrate themselves is a woman or a megafaggot (an honorary woman); yes this includes birthdays.

You sound fun!
Good boy I'm sure he will be very happy to have such a considerate son. Mine will text.

The irony is that I'm trying to defend something that to begin with is not even that celebrated and that in itself proofs the double standard point

idk sounds sexist hardworking fathers are carrying society

My dad wanted to get my mom an abortion so I could get vaccumed

The official government standing for America is there are no fathers, only alimoney, child support and debter's prisoner. Not fathers.

End women, not just their day.

I'm a proud father, and could give a shit about my own birthday let alone these gay ass Hallmark holidays let alone what these cunts think because I'm not a self centered retard.

I don't care about Fathers Day, but keep it around just to make frigid cunts seethe.

If you're a procrastinator like me, just go to the Walgreens borders a nigger neighborhood for any holiday and you can basically get any cards/whatever you need when they'll be sold out at all the white neighborhood stores. I tell people this lifehack and they're like holy shit, that's actually pretty smart,

these feminist cunts need to fuck off. dad's deserve a father's day just like moms do.

I have a big meal with my dad and give him gifts on fathers day, if it were to officially end I wouldn't stop doing it as I don't listen to mandates from the government or on high.

Attached: icametolaughatyou.jpg (500x375, 42.36K)

My dad died but before that we used to always grill and me and my sister would buy him some tools or whatever. He was a cool dude. RIP dad.

My kids havent talk to me in years, dont care.

>Father’s Day is Juneteenth

As I father of two, this doesn’t even make me mad. It’s just depressing. We work so hard. Especially in this age where roles are blurred and both parents work. I work, I pick up the kids half of the week, make dinner, help them with homework, fix the house, handle all the finance, yard work, play with my kids, take them places, and spend most of my free time attempting to make it further just to be able to give more to my family. But we don’t deserve a fucking day? I don’t even ask for anything, just a day where I’m asked a bit less and a greeting. Fuck these cunts. I hope they get raped and thrown in a river. This shits going to stop real quick when the collapse comes. I’d like to see women build shelters and kill for their family.

Women are more liberal than men due to their want to be the ultimate authority in the house. My dad deserves Fathers day just like my deserves Mother’s Day. Boy do I hate liberal women who are destroying society and want the world to revolve around them.

Attached: B61C2E35-6540-40D1-A626-EC3B26E3DB08.jpg (650x616, 141.34K)

For some fathers every day is their day, so I agree with this in some households.

What does your wife do? If she wasn't working, what would be her role?- cook, clean, care for any kids in daycare? What would be your familial duties if she wasn't working?