Eagle Scout thread

Get in here niggers.

Attached: EagleScout.png (1213x1477, 1.33M)

What is the political implication of this?

cucked outta eagle by paki scoutmaster, got no help on Eagle project despite asking from older leadership. Still completed all requirements but not allowed a Board of Review and eventually aged out.

Many men in power are Eagle Scouts.

Most of the original astronauts were Eagle Scouts.

Eagle scout here. What was your project?

The implications are that eagle scouts are a control freaks (i.ei authoritarian state) worst nightmare. They've been trained to be self sufficient problem solvers and nearly trained in guerilla survival tactics just short of actual combat training. Back in the day the soviets were convinced the BSA was a guerilla training program to create boy soldiers.

How advanced is your Grooming program?

Very Advanced, Programmed and ready to sperg.
Reporting in.

I did it but idk why anyone else would going forward. Corpse of a society

When them Missouri Bois in the woods near Moscow start speaking "Yeehaw" you know Eagle Battalion 494 has arrived and there is very good reason to be afraid

Hey what's going on guys?
That blows I had a few friends who aged out. I thought if you only had your eagle scout board of review left the age limit doesn't apply for a while.

Anyone go to Camp Battle aka Camp Osceola?

Fellow Eagle here. gotta give the glowie his daily board traffic statistics for his report after all. anyone else still in the National Eagle Scout Association?

When are you fuckers gonna thank us for saving your Jamboree all those years ago?

Eagle scouts are the glowies' favorite or least favorite user they come across since many would make great glowniggers themselves and understand how they operate.

Life Scout with everything except for the service project reportan.

To my eternal shame, yes, I was involved in the Boy Scouts, now known as the Boy Sodomists of America, and was Eagle rank.

And it has not helped me a single fuckin time in anything that didn't involve outdoor survival.

>Most of the original astronauts were Eagle Scouts.

Most of the original astronauts were Jewish.

Yeah I had my board of review a week after I turned 18.

>paying the irving jew to get a yearbook of people you don't know

Thoughts on the national boy scout monument?

Attached: Screenshot_20220518-224119.jpg (1080x2400, 1.01M)

All men in this thread should raise their sons as Scouts.
Whether you decide to join an established troop, or do everything all on your own just to spend time with your kids and teach them valuable life lessons, all young men should grow up in the Scouts

Attached: 1611344041206.png (474x599, 677.96K)