Exchange student needs your help to pick school exchange country

Going on an exchange program for uni, please help me pick a destination user (and please try to be a little serious lmao)!
>see map for options

Some options I consider are:
>USA (especially Hawaii)
>Israel
>Indonesia
>Australia

Note: idc about making friends or 'social life'. I want to go to a place that is full of culture and will broaden my world view. I've already traveled to several places in the EU, but never any further.

Attached: exchange map jpeg.jpg (3054x1349, 1.59M)

You should go to Sri Lanka fren. Stay away from those you listed they're dangerous!

Any Forums will broaden your world view

Indonesia could be a good shout, not sure what the lifestyle there would be like as a student but at the very least it'd certainly broaden your horizons.

here is the full list btw

Attached: list.png (2003x1802, 646.97K)

yeah Indonesia is at the top of my list. it's dirt cheap and I heard lots of positive stories from people I know who went to live there. also heard the food is really good

Don't come here or to Australia if you're looking for culture. I'd recommend Indonesia

Attached: download.png (231x218, 12.55K)

>Sri Lanka
fren, you want me dead?

Attached: flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.u1.jpg (750x1000, 69.27K)

Poland

Why not Australia tho? Aussies seem pretty down to earth and it has lots of natural sights.

I've had enough of EU user, don't listen to all those europoors. Most countries are like each other, especially in the major cities where the uni's are. I need a culture shock that will knock me the fuck out.

I mean it's a cool place but they just have a boring anglo influenced culture like us. I'd rather go to a place with deeper history

Go to Alaska. Lots of stuff to do outside, like shoot guns, and legal weed.

Attached: DSCN9882.jpg (3264x2448, 1.65M)

the native Hawaiians will hate your ass if you are white just sayin

>Aussies seem pretty down to earth
lmao, aussies are bootlicking pussies who put on the whole "she'll be right mate" shit.

but mannnn, an aussie accent for girls is so fucking hot.

Go to Cape Town

The women here are like men. You've been warned.

user, I'm white. you know I'm white. and yet here you are suggesting me south-africa...

Attached: d43356820873342865e5718a7daa2702.png (2801x2121, 549.22K)

I'm dutch user, they won't be worse than how they are here. I'm 5'11 and feel like a midget sometimes when girls walk past me.

>the native Hawaiians will hate your ass if you are white just sayin
feelsbadman

Go to Texas and eat barbeque and shoot guns.

Attached: 1646572304448.jpg (1284x1109, 386.73K)