How to cope with powerlessness?

I am essentially a cog in the machine. A composite worker-consumer unit. Society is so large and so complex that I feel as if I am impacted by the actions and decisions of people I have never met and who will never meet me.
The powerlessness comes in some way from a lack of autonomy. There is little ability for me as an individual to change the system the way I see fit, I have no choice but to conform to it. Even at my job I have a very little degree of autonomy, I'm pretty much doing the tasks of a sophisticated AI, and am almost alienated from the work I do as a result of how large supply chains work.
Anyone else had these feels or am I just crazy?

Attached: Bugman.jpg (1024x682, 66.58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D5WPfZrKiFM&list=PL-8ppf30fZw8Mhe8WEiPzwfH2cjYSB4Ke
getwisdom.com/download/8270/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Find meaning in life outside of what society tells you is important

Picrel

Attached: KAZINSKI DOESTI458315.png (400x2907, 1.38M)

You haven't been allowed to do that in a long time.

Attached: ted kaczynski clown.png (634x797, 733.19K)

You need permission to make your own decisions and think for yourself? Are you that controlled?

Attached: 1640903477109.png (800x965, 1.35M)

Based Ted. He is right, I feel like a domestic animal.

Can you write your blogpost on facebook and not here? Thanks now fuck off.

You only need to fulfill the power process
Picrel

Attached: power process597520000959.png (900x405, 298.1K)

That's the plot of Antz

Attached: EoQ-soUW4AYx1yB[1].png (612x612, 336.27K)

Take your meds schitzo

ANT - Z

Attached: 517HKI7B1NL._AC_.jpg (401x500, 35.79K)

That's the plot of MANY MANY works of fiction, because it's a common fact of life.

You are a negro and sees everything as a relationship between massa and his nigger slaves.
And your negro brain projects your niggerdom into everyone else, so nobody is tired of your mafia, it's goyim that don't feel "massa" enough.

I know this feel, user. I have been working for the last 4 years at a place where I'm not really sure how to get my own job, and I feel like I'm being manipulated.

I don't have much in life other than my family and I don't really want to live with my parents anymore, so I've been trying to figure out how to make it work. I have no friends and I feel like I'm not good enough for anything, but I know that's a lie. I have been told I have potential and that I could be good at something, but I'm just not sure what it is. I've been told that I have to try harder and be a better person.

I've been told I have to make friends, but I've tried to do that and I can't make friends. I've been told that I need to work out and lose weight, but I'm too fat. I've been told that I need to learn to drive and I don't know how to drive. I've been told that I need to learn how to be social, but I'm too socially awkward.

I don't know what I'm supposed to do, I'm not good at anything and I feel like I'm a loser.

That's a common feeling. In reality people avoid that reasoning, and numb it with distractions, like drugs, sex or gambling, those are the core; everything leads to that trinity. And i feel ambivalent for one side i understand that i'm part of the world and try to harm other people. For the other part, most people are cunts and wish i could do other thing. But as much as i like to pretend that i'm important the reality is that i'm disposable. Enjoy the short while we live in this world, eat good food, sleep and maybe if your heart desires search for a partner, it's always nice someone to talk about.

You're just a dumbass, dude.

And the thread is just LARPing kikes.

>Anyone else had these feels or am I just crazy?
You can fix the world if you learn how to pray effectively. We busted up the ministry of truth using it.

There is a specific technique needed to do it right.

youtube.com/watch?v=D5WPfZrKiFM&list=PL-8ppf30fZw8Mhe8WEiPzwfH2cjYSB4Ke (How To Pray)
getwisdom.com/download/8270/

Bees are much more sophisticated than this.

Bees are a fascist monarchy - a multi-bodied singular organism.

The queen has control via her own smell, and the worker bees identify their queen by smell. This is why apiarists (beekeepers) use queen cages and place them inside a queenless hive, the queen cage is capped with a jelly that she slowly eats out of over the course of a couple days. This assures her scent is on the workers, so they don't kill her.

If the queen dies the entire colony dies and she can no longer breed. If there is an egg left the worker bees can and will attempt to create a new queen. When the drone bees, the males, are finished with breeding, they're killed by the worker bees. They are killed off en masse and it happens very suddenly. They have their wings and their legs torn off and are chewed down to their heads. Snap genocides occur in hives all the time.

Bee keepers can also tell if a hive has become queenless just be the sound of the hive, because a queenless colony goes into panic, and this is reflected in the wing movements of all the bees, which produces a different type of sound all together.
Queenless bees become more aggression without a queen. However, if they realize their queen is too old or isn't laying correctly, they make a new queen and then watch as the two queens fight to the death, with the younger one usually winning, but this is a survival of the fittest situation and typically the workers won't intervene, but sometimes the workers step in to kill an old monarch.

Etc. etc. It's fascism.

just accumulate 10 years worth of schizo knowledge and start some niche business