This shit was all planned

Dems didn't like Trump from the beginning but you know when they tried to impeach him over a phone call he was getting too close to their money laundering ops even if by chance.

>Pandemic hits
>Yeah...err....um....IT WAS BATS! Yeah that's the ticket!
>Election rules changed
>Zuckerfag spent $400M on election malfeasance.
>Stooges/mules were paid to stuff ballot boxes.
>Voting machines were compromised
>Biden is now president
>All investigations into Ukraine have stopped
>US is pumping more money than ever into the country.

nypost.com/2021/10/13/mark-zuckerberg-spent-419m-on-nonprofits-ahead-of-2020-election-and-got-out-the-dem-vote/
expose-news.com/2022/05/18/us-dod-covid-research-contract-nov-2019/

This shit is so fucking obvious.

Attached: plandemic.jpg (985x280, 61.39K)

Attached: 6bt1m5.jpg (500x506, 36.25K)

ok. keep me posted

The world has no greater enemy than the US government.

yeah we know, we told you in 2016 but you wouldnt listen

Its beyond absurd at this point

Idk why but I screencapped

Covid hit in october 2019 you fucking idiot

it wasnt called covid 19 until several months in dumbass, it was novel coronavirus then ncov-something something then eventuay covid 19. cocky shithead

You shilling for Bidenfag? LOL

It was always obvious that this is a big coverup.

Where does the money go?

Attached: hqdefault (3).jpg (480x360, 14.06K)

It was called wuhan flu you fucking tranny

Attached: My Fellow Pepes.jpg (286x320, 9.05K)

The Jews are using the US to destroy the world

Attached: 1557241663594.jpg (574x626, 53.99K)

wow.. people must hang if true

You know the DNC and Hillary's campaign had their own team of spies to infiltrate the Trump campaign?

It was so bad they even tried to plant a mole in Trump's campaign, but he outed them all and exposed the whole operation.

You think that didn't affect the outcome of the election?

I wonder what happened to all that money they were paying their "investigators"

My biggest fear is that history won't document this

Rewritten if it did anyway

Time for bed. Goodnight lads

Yea we all knew Covid was to interfere with 2020 elections.

Revolution when?

Attached: 98vw7e897v9rwer.jpg (1280x1024, 137.77K)

Covid was a made up term by the media, just like "refugee".

They had a disease they called "pneumonia" in China and it was going around in the news and then suddenly they had to change the name because the media is full of retards who are scared of anything they don't understand.

Meh it's a shitty bioweapon even of they were trying it didn't work, here's how I picture it going with all these retard evil scientist caricature idealizimg retards.
>somedub kike like Anthony fucking >Fauci is put in charge of a bunch of actual scientists
>tells them to cross aids with syphilis with all of his favorite diseases, like one of those shitty high school assembly music montages because their lawyers told them you need to pay copyright for public listening and to scare them into thinking some fucking musician is gonna sue them, the lawyer might even try to get them to because they'd get a cut lawyers are niggers
>scientists are like "oh yeah Johnny on the spot bawss!"

So the retarded kike rat probably tried to depopulate on a mass scale with an airborne virus, but like who tf wouldn't? There are too many fucking people it's just the right thing to do.