/uhg/ - Ukraine Happening General #2418

Prev: ▶Day: 85 - Daily battlefield assessment: isw.pub/RusCampaignMay18

▶Latest
>Several Missiles hit Lviv
>Remaining Azov fighters in azovstal agree to surrender, as per instructions of Ukrainian command
>Russian appear to withdraw completely from Kharkiv axis
>Finland & Sweden to join NATO, Russia threatens to cut gas and energy supplies
>UK signs mutual security pacts with Sweden & Finland
>ISW: Ukrainian counteroffensive in northern Kharkiv took further ground & possibly closed to within 10km of Russian border
>RU forces breach azovstal steelworks
>ISW: RU forces involved in battle of Mariupol likely heavily damaged, Ukrainian forces succeeded tying down & degrading substantial Russian force
>EU plans Russian oil ban
>Ukrainian counter-offensive east of Kharkiv retakes several towns
>Evacuation of civilians from Azovstal steelworks underway
>Lavrov: Special military operation going according to plan
>UK MoD: Russia forced to merge & redeploy depleted & disparate units in eastern Ukraine
>War could last years, Nato warns
>Gazprom cuts gas to Poland & Bulgaria over their refusal to pay in roubles
>Explosions at oil facility and military base in Bryansk, Russia
>Ukrainian military claim to kill 2 more Russian generals during fighting in the south-east
>Flagship of RU navy in the black sea, the Moskva, sunk by Ukrainian Neptune anti-ship missiles

▶Telegram Channels
rentry.org/telosint
t.me/ukr_pics/

▶INTELLIGENCE
understandingwar.org/publications
odin.tradoc.army.mil/WEG (equipment explorer)
oryxspioenkop.com/2022/02/attack-on-europe-documenting-equipment.html (tracking visually confirmed equipment losses)
twitter.com/Skawtish
twitter.com/Osinttechnical
twitter.com/Militarylandnet

▶/uhg/ OP Template
rentry.org/uhg2022

Attached: photo_2022-05-18_21-56-20.jpg (1080x1080, 272.61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

isw.pub/RusCampaignMay18
youtu.be/tAzaK3RixJc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

posting in the ORIGINAL Ukraine Happening general

Attached: 1635974234108.gif (300x465, 179.58K)

Attached: 1652917691304.webm (480x854, 2.2M)

Ok so for the retards who are to lazy to do their research here's how the war is going:

>Kharkov Front
In the north of Kharkov , the Armed Forces of Ukraine are trying to cross the Seversky Donets , this is only possible for sabotage and reconnaissance groups, but the Ukrainian military fails to get a foothold for the transfer of large forces. There was information that the artillery of the RF Armed Forces was working closely on the border today. This front now resembles the border between Nikolaev and Kherson: the Russian military is on the defensive, artillery is in action. The Armed Forces of Ukraine are trying to counterattack, but to no avail.
>Izium Front
the tactics of the "asphalt skating rink" continue , the movement is not fast, but productive. In the Liman area , an operational encirclement was almost formed
>Battle of the Donbass
There is progress in the LPR . There is an assault on Severodonetsk . Russian troops from Popasna have advanced towards Artemovsk and are fighting in the Pilipchatino area . The village of Druzhba was liberated . To the north of Popasnaya, the Russian military is bypassing the Gorskoye-Zolotoye fortified area through Kamyshevakha and are fighting for Vrubovka , according to some reports, it has already been taken.

>Siege of Mariupol
Russian Forces have won. Azov have surrender. Russian Unit's freed up likely to be sent either Odessa or Donbass Front

>Odessa Front
No significant reports, Russia consider it non-important until Complete victory in Donbass and Mariupol.

>Russian 2nd Phase Objectives
1.>Control of the Donbass, along with complete control of Mariupol.
2. Creation of a Corridor from Donbass to Kherson.
3. Push towards to Odessa.

I will update weekly.

Source: Military Lab & Political Defense Asia

Attached: 7cb9e04031.jpg (600x380, 61.04K)

this nigga posting Readovka maps kek

Attached: 1621483285409.gif (1200x842, 932.19K)

I am a retard too lazy to do my research, but there's isw.pub/RusCampaignMay18

Attached: 1650581999818.webm (512x512, 698.05K)

Attached: KITCAT.jpg (640x640, 63.04K)

Attached: 1652617549604.jpg (1080x1080, 81.91K)

Кiт

Attached: kit.jpg (1029x1280, 148.46K)

And? Even Ukraine bias maps look the same.
>ISW
Neo-Cons and Pro- Ukraine source.

>asphalt skating rink"
>2022

I wonder at what point did they decide to just stop making shit up

Attached: kozak kit.jpg (500x330, 50.1K)

you're right dude, the JEWS and the JEW publishers just let these guys write their "we did nothing wrong - CLEAN WEHRMACHT!" books in West Germany. These history books were written by the losers, typical of history as we all know, "history is written by the victors" and all that stuff.

Look at the gif I posted you moron, look at Kharkov. Was there any point during this war where Kharkov was completely surrounded and under siege? No.

Anons someone's got the I'm pontoooooooning wojak?

Reality has a pro Ukraine bias.

>Pro- Ukraine
It really isn't. Not even I am pro-Ukraine, I just came to hate how Russians can't live up to their failure.

Attached: 1650446127430.png (784x562, 869.29K)

Attached: kYIVKIT.jpg (867x1293, 220.66K)

Sad
You can lead a man to knowledge
But you can't make him think

His point is that the US government basically sponsored and funded Halder's and Manstein's books. Unfortunately for him those are still considered good sources because the soviets/Russians won't open their records on the war, so they could cover up how shitty of a job they did and their war crimes

Attached: photo_2022-05-13_16-54-50.jpg (800x450, 87.88K)

WEHRMACHT yes because who did they pin everything on? hint it starts and ends with S
You see it yet

kek
thanks user

Reposting my post if the Australian did not see my post.

Obviously I will definitely agree with that.
There is definitely propaganda from Ukrainian.
Their number of death, war crime against pow which are denied.

Yet their lie is definitely not at the same level. The way the war was justified, fucking biolab, the horrible shit they have done toward civilian.

I rarely see poster here defending Ukrainian lie, yet I see everyday Russian shill defending complelty horrendous Russian lie.

I was genuinely neutral at the start of this war but after seeing how hard these russians are shilling and denying reality I whole heartedly hope they lose and their country suffers hardships for generations I also do not believe in the ukrianians genociding the donbass anymore due to the sheer amount of russian propaganda I see these days.

Also resposting this because I need an answer.
How do you see the difference between stupidity and dishonesty ?

This is something I have trouble and push further away from Any Forums and far right position every day I come here.

I really have trouble to see if their are only stupid or just dishonest.
How do you see the difference for a Russian shill ?

If you show then ten proofs it will not be enough even if they are quitte logical and work perfectly in the timeline, but no you will some strange shit which is most likely and have barely any proof which is more likely the whole truth and you are a NATO shill for believing that.

I do not want to be like them. I do not want to be part of a mouvement with people similar at them. I wish you the worst. This is making me so mad

Seeing the russian propaganda in action wich so much focus made it clear to me beyond belief how everything they say is pure bullshit, anything they say didn't happen or is alterted, fucking liars.

And how many do you see pushing and supporting Ukrainian propaganda fuck I'm saying it's all lies same as it ever was

Always remind them of that

Attached: 20220509_184632.png (1200x756, 622.65K)

didn't you hear? kek
"""""russian"""""" T-64 with ukranian camo btfo'd and visible on camera thanks to CNN.
no markings visible or filmed.

youtu.be/tAzaK3RixJc

Gourmand of gostomel 2.0
how come /k/ is so dogshit at identifying tanks?

Everything you just said but change Russian for Ukrainian
How can you support one and deny the other when its all lies?

About this was the scale of the "genocide" in Donbas... accounting for both sides.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-05-15 at 02-31-12 29thReportUkraine_EN.pdf.png (837x694, 212.68K)

You can see also book wrote by Palestinian which are quitte popular in the Arabic world. Why would these book from looser and ennemies of the Jew exist ?

You have many exemple book written about Napoleon, book written about the URSS.
It is such a stupid opinion.

Where did it said Kharkov was under siege? I bet you believe ghost of kiev is real too.
That makes no sense, but nice counter point. The reality is Ukraine is starting to collapse in the Donbass and have lost most of their experience soldiers that's the reality.
They literally have the Ukraine flag and #IstandwithUkraine on their social media pages. Russia also have admitted their failures many times while Ukraine lies about everything like ghost of kiev and snake island.
Ukrainian have been shilling since 2014 while you think this thread is for. You belgians are even are real country and were only created by British in 1800s to have a foothold in Europe.
The irony of a spic calling someone else a liar. Don't you have to look for work moor.
The original but somehow has less threads made then /chug/ kek.

>Unfortunately for him those are still considered good sources because the soviets/Russians won't open their records on the war
Which is the entire point I'm making here. It's hard to explain to literal retards how wrong the idea of "the victors write history" is. Try to image the Russians somehow winning this war, and now try imagining how their narrative is supposed to be the one set in stone for the rest of the world. As if a Russian victory is going to make historians take pause and say "Hey wait a minute, Russia won so we should be mindful of their interpretation of this war, since they're the winners after-all."

Complete retardation. Direct US government involvement in every single post-war memoir or history book written by Germans, if verifiable, wouldn't even be an attempt to "re-write history" as a goal itself. All the US wanted was West German rearmament as soon as possible, and if that means getting the lads from OKW together to write some books then so be it. The "re-writing of history" from that scenario is just a by-product.

Because it is a DNR tank, Ukraine abandoned a bunch of T-64s at the start of the war when they retreated.