Malcom X

Does Any Forums respect Malcom X? He hated whites but I can respect the lack of rat tactics and he named the Jew. Based in my book.

Attached: images - 2022-05-19T113212.280.jpg (456x672, 25.42K)

imagine being so obsessed with jews that you prop up some anti-white nigger because he was pro-palestine. you're either a moron or some shitskin.

Malcolm X was pro segregation and called out Jews and Liberals.

Built for BBC

He went back to being a nigger after hanging out with muslims later on, why the fuck should anyone care about niggers?, do you even have niggers in Australia??? is this some faggot shit? every single fucking time I talk to one of you, you are a faggot literally. I don't know a single aussie that isn't a homosexual. Stop worshipping a retarded nigger, they are not your friends and we don't need their fucking help for anything.

A friend of Rockwell is a friend of mine, plus he hated jews too.

Attached: George lincloln Rockwell.png (328x421, 201.43K)

niggers would be better off if they followed him instead of the commie MLKJr

as much as I love Rockwell he was completely wrong when he talked about being nicer to the colored folk, there isn't a nigger worth a damn today and there wasn't a nigger worth a damn yesterday. They are lazy and they worship money, they aren't your friend either, we need to stop with this dumbass
>"DUDE ITS DIVIDE AND CONQUER"
No nigger, niggers add nothing to the fucking equation.

no white men in america have showed the same amount of courage as MLK and X
no other men in america have been hated by the nation as much as they were
and they still didn't fold in the face of daily death threats from both government and citizens
you really think some random jail escapee managed to assassinate MLK without outside help? kek
white people have been living on easy mode since ww2

You can recognize someone perceives they have grievances and is articulate enough and ideologically consistent enough to be capable of discussing it constructively.

He was a black separatist and funny how the nation of Islam murdered him when he talked too much about the Jews he kept noticing supporting the movement.

His personal goals would be amenable, the question is one of the specifics. If he was teleported to the future "look who's back" style and ended up on Any Forums the conversation would center around why "whites" should pay for any of it. As a cultural force he largely rejected the great societies welfare state and destruction of the black family, but the elephant in the room he was still seething and still wanted handouts on his own terms that would paradoxically somehow lead to black autonomy. I think if he had lived he would have become incredibly blackpilled about blacks watching the current degradation of his society at the hands of all the external subversions to the "cause" that he was killed for noticing.

This is who you worship?

Attached: RAC-feature- A Special Bond.jpg (700x467, 69.34K)

Only alphas can solve this

A-F R-B
C-E N-D
E-S C-F
G-H A-H
I-N .-J
K-C O-L
M-M

/thread

>named the jew
Islam has always "named the jew" in order to discourage mixing. It's a party discipline thing. But jews are also allowed to pay for the privilege of remaining jewish even under islamic rule, so you tell me, are muslims retarded or what? You know islam forbids usury, right? But judaism sure doesn't. So where are the jews getting the money to pay their jizya?

MUSLIM RETARD. Race checks out, I suppose.

I like Malcolm X and Rockwell but Malcolm X was a retard who went back to being a nigger when he found out Muslims are more retarded than Jews.

This, you show me a group of niggers that move back to Africa and create a functioning society and maybe I'll consider them worthy of """"help""""
until that day happens niggers are worthless and not your friends.

as a white man, malcolm x radicalized me before Any Forums did. if every white man respected him and his principles we'd have everything Any Forums claims to want.

very based
a legitimate leader of blacks, something we should hope they have.

instead they chose MLK jr. , the easy way out

I'm sure he did, your post smells of onions nigger worshipper.

You’re a fucking nigger

Malcolm X certainly started his time like that, but his views evolved and was literally killed for that

Why dont you bring up how he went back to being a complete nigger when he started hanging out with muslims again?????????
you love niggers too much?

Yes. IMO martin luther king jr didn't do shit. The threat of violence is the only thing that is respected.