Ontariobros is anyone worth voting for in the provincial election...

Ontariobros is anyone worth voting for in the provincial election? None of them seem to have any useful plans for house prices

Attached: Flag-Ontario.png (800x400, 115.29K)

I don't think so, I'll vote for Doug Ford

>Gas now above $2/L

ON is done, the entire country probably is.

I hate Doug but I'm voting for him just to make liberals upset
Folks

What has the Ford PC party done for any of us? Nothing. Compare the quality of life in this province 5 years ago to now. Fuck the Conservatives, fuck the leftists. Vote New Blue or write somebody in.

Doug Ford is a cuck and I will not vote for him.

Anyone with eyes to see would be looking to gtfo of ON as soon as possible. We have the highest cost of living of anywhere in the world, average house prices absolutely through the roof. And we're 15 years away from being minority White lmao. My family's been here for 8 generations but I'm not retarded. When it's time, it's time. I'm working on moving to NS! Suggest you all do the same.

I voted Maxime Bernier last time but I honestly think voting is a waste of time. It's all theater
How tf are you going to vote from your tropical island in Africa?

..... let god sort them out.

> my riding
> Michael Ford
> Michael Ford who doesn't even live in the Ward
> A fucking fat loser that dropped out of high school, no education and running on a family name
> the family name is also full of fat crack addicts

Conservatives are a party of liberals for zoomers. They each deserve the rope, and so does anyone supporting them.

I have no money to move anywhere, can't even go to school because all these places still have vax mandates up even after it was "officially" dropped. I'm pretty sure I'm dying here and it will be sooner than I think.

Ford is a faggot, but he is not as bad as the NDP. I will vote for him because he will probably win.

Ford is a joke. I will not vote for him.

Gonna have to go with Ford. Libs and NDP have the exact same policy. Mandates, money to niggapraneurs, basic income, and on and on

It's not something that can happen overnight, it's something you need to work towards for years if necessary. You're a man, you're not on a biological clock so don't worry about throwing a few years away working like a dog. You need a transferrable skill, step one. There aren't any vax mandates stopping you from acquiring a skill.

Man up. We're all gonna make it.

Depends where my polling location is. If its within a 5 minute drive I'll probably vote for New Blue. If its gonna be any more inconvenient than that I'll probably just not vote.

I tried doing the stupid poll thing on CBC to see what party best represents me. I ended up getting Social-Conservative with Leftist-Economics. They only show the 4 main parties (not the smaller meme parties) and of the 4, three (Lib/NDP/Green) are progressives with leftist-economics and PC all alone in social-conservative, right-economics.
Lame as fuck. Where the fuck are my based NazBol/Third-Positionist parties? I want fags in the closet, less browns and blacks and the rich to pay for everything. Where the fuck is my party that represents me?

I'm leaving ontario this fall and you should too

I'm voting for the Green party.

Gonna vote for that Somalian instead?

> implying any votes outside of Toronto matter
feels good to be the king

>voting
>for the status quo

Fuck off.

fuck
my moms forcing me to vote conservative
but I know that wont fix shit
it's over