WHO is the WEF?

WHO is the WEF?

Attached: WHO_is_the_WEF.png (717x717, 200.2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

www3.weforum.org/docs/AM13/WEF_AM13_CodeofConduct.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chatham_House_Rule
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/370693820/#q370745453
youtube.com/watch?v=cCxPOqwCr1I
clubofrome.org/members/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I don’t think that’s right. It’s like saying Congress is the supreme court

Jews

Who is pol?

So true!

WHO is UN

Attached: Screenshot_20220518-182727_Brave.jpg (1078x1495, 534.81K)

Globalist elite who want to avoid losing profit. People rioting over toilet paper shortages is pretty cringe when you don't want to lose money and power.

who was phone?

It's the people who control the world's money supply.

>WHO is the WEF?
SHE in da KITCHEN. Go say hi and introduce yerself.

Gigachad

Attached: 1648953329146.jpg (1024x576, 129.05K)

Or maybe it's more like saying the Establishment is Congress.

The globalist kikes

This world is going to look like a different place in a couple of weeks. Things move fast

Don't forget about the Round Table Group network. The earliest Round Table Groups shadow governments like the Royal Institute of International Affairs in the UK and the Council on Foreign Relations in America were created in the 1920s and their origin of their network goes back to Nathan Rothschild and Cecil Rhodes in the late 1800s. There's one of these shadow governments in virtually every country now.

In fact, the World Economic Forum and all of these globalist institutions operate under "Chatham House Rule" secrecy that were designed by the Royal Institute of International Affairs (Chatham House). The WEF/Bilderberg/Atlantic Council/Trilateral Commission, etc, are all offshoots of the Round Table Group network.

For some reason, Any Forums largely ignores this network and focuses exclusively on the WEF. There's also the tax-exempt foundations like the Rockefeller Foundation, Ford Foundation, Carnegie Endowment for International Peace, Open Society Foundations, etc.

There are thousands of think tanks just like the WEF that Any Forums never talks about. The World Government Summit, World Policy Conference, etc. The WEF is not the end all, be all.

“2. Observe the Chatham House Rule in all situations. All sessions of the Annual Meeting of the World Economic Forum abide by the Chatham House Rule, unless otherwise specified and notified as “on the record” or “open to the press.” The Chatham House Rule stipulates that: “When a meeting, or part thereof, is held under the Chatham House Rule, participants are free to use the information received, but neither the identity nor the affiliation of the speaker(s), nor that of any other participant, may be revealed.” We must ask all participants to respect “zero tolerance” with regard to violating this important community rule.”

www3.weforum.org/docs/AM13/WEF_AM13_CodeofConduct.pdf

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chatham_House_Rule

Attached: royalinstituteofinternationalaffairs.jpg (613x397, 163.85K)

Elite Bloodline Round Table Group Members
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/370693820/#q370745453

Attached: Foreign Affairs - CFR.png (664x279, 89.49K)

Attached: 1652193552726.png (864x864, 145.64K)

What about a qrd or basic gestalt of the Club of Rome?

Attached: 50thClubOfRome-logo-1-881x1030.png (881x1030, 417.67K)

I'll be honest. I'm less knowledgeable about the Club of Rome/Club of Madrid/Club of Budapest groups than I am about other organizations and networks within the global power structure. There seems to be less publicly available information about the Club of Rome compared to some of these other groups. They do release their member lists at least. I do plan to read their books "The Limits to Growth" and "The First Global Revolution". They're obviously highly involved in the depopulation, sustainability, Agenda 21/2030 aspect of the world agenda. This video is interesting.

Computer predicts the end of civilisation (1973) | RetroFocus (Club of Rome propaganda)
youtube.com/watch?v=cCxPOqwCr1I

clubofrome.org/members/

Attached: clubofromefirstglobalrevolution1.jpg (2048x1466, 1003.29K)

the wef is the most retarded think tank in the world

it is basically the new world order of the last century.

>the wef is the most retarded think tank in the world
>it is basically the new world order of the last century.