Question: why is it that black people make up like 13% of the population...

Question: why is it that black people make up like 13% of the population, but when I watch tv or see anything with ads in it, the ads are at least 75% black?
I have adblock-enabled youtube on my phone and browser, but still use the official app on my tv, and the amount of black people in ads is fucking appalling.

Ex. youtube.com/watch?v=8cPaFbP5mR0

Best and worst example of the state of the world today.

Attached: 1551396988407.jpg (533x799, 48.13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3keZ9iHOtbc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hitler was right

demoralisation

Because you're a dying, conquered race and your enemies know this. They are taunting you.

Because blacks watch more TV than any other race.

It happened right after the George nigger riots. This country’s media hates you.

Psssst, hey kid... wanna buy an assault rifle?

They put extra blacks in everything to get more capital investment

this could be part of it. niggers don't have cable and like half of them do nothing at all. who the fuck else even watches TV anymore except boomers and inner city residents? also obviously media jews

Because watching TV is nigger-tier.

Supply and demand. White women love black people so much that they'd die for them and since they're also the goodest of goy consumers the companies are just giviving them what they want.

the jewish media want to glorify the most stupid, smelly, and pea brained among us, niggers. get ready to see more niggers.

Blacks lack imagination. They have to see a black man doing something to think they can do it too.

They also spend all of their money on whatever the TV says is cool.

Attached: images (13).jpg (189x267, 12.59K)

Jews are rewarding their pet monkeys

12%, as of last census.

It's the jews, the same people that made them so successful.

Jews.

Everybody knows the reason black americans have a 15 point lower iq avg than white americans is because watching your own race in commercials increases your iq.

Why else would white people be smarter than blacks?

Its racism. Its always racism.

They have the lowest iq and they watch more TV.

youtube.com/watch?v=3keZ9iHOtbc
Buy the chips.

Attached: 0da967eced03f9b10f957e94df300caf.png (867x441, 911.4K)

>Everybody knows the reason black americans have a 15 point lower iq avg than white americans is because watching your own race in commercials increases your iq.

The problem is that niggers are too stupid to figure this out.