Why do foreigners eat beef like this?

Explain me the advantages of eating almost raw meat

Attached: b36.png (730x730, 687.33K)

I know this steak isn’t real

Pic is from Paris

Looks like a prime rib to me. My mouth is watering.

that looks so good

its good. more tender. more juicy.
even a well done steak can be tender and juicy. after its done cooking leave it on a plate for 10-15 minutes. the juices solidify and stay in the meat. grill, broiled or pan fried.
beef and fish are 2 meats we can eat raw. clean food. its their digestive systems. they sperate the poisons from their food sources so only the good stuff gets processed into tissues.
horses and cows eat grass in the same field. the cow has 4 stomachs while the horse does not. the cows system filters the poiusons from the grass while the horse builds its meat out of everything, poisons included.

IKR europoors are all faggots

because of the cut you fucking monkey. Anyone who gets filet mignon anything other than rare should be thrown into the sewer

witnessed

Easier for stomach to digest (less strain on stomach for excess acid)
More partial vitamins in blood
Also, better tasting

It ends up working like an antibiotic.
Blood is living tissue filled with white blood cells and a bunch of other stuff. You drink blood and some of that stuff ends up floating around your body for a bit. It can fuck you up if you eat too much or your meat source is contaminated, but if you're careful it can be very beneficial.

It's cooked perfectly, you fucking ignorant moron

You're not supposed to eat it raw.

You're suppose to eat living things dumbass.
Steaming your vegetables preserves the most chemicals and bacteria.
Having red meat means live bacteria and resources also.

You're an insufferable faggot

>fish we can eat raw. clean food.
Worms enjoyer?

>looks at flag
OK BBC sucker

that looks good, shitskins are retarded always demanding their steak well done

Attached: pepe!.jpg (976x850, 164.08K)

I know that when I put it in my mouth, the Matrix is telling my brain that it is juicy and delicious.

Attached: steak.jpg (1024x576, 54.23K)

Here here

I just cook my steaks medium well and have 2 dipping cups of ketchup and A1 steak sauce, I hate you judgy faggots. My uncle bitched at me for "burning the burgers" cooking them medium well and charring them and I almost hit him in the face. It's still plenty juicy on the inside retard

nigger worship comes from your continent. you yurofags absolutely love niggers, simple facts

>Explain me the advantages
worms

and you probably live in a trailer

Filet mignon is overrated

argentina can't into prime rib kys

I hope you're atleast saving money by buying the cheapest cuts of meat atleast

Thats the beat way to have prime rib. Hopefully there is horseradish nearby

It's prime rib and it's delicious. Give me a king cut and some horseradish please.

>filet mignon
>not chateu briand
nigger poster confirmed

raw fish is based

It tastes great, mate.

Sashimi fish is flash frozen to kill any parasites, just as good as cooking it.

grug like beef
beef like grug
nature of circle

Attached: house-of-prime-rib-king-cut-819x1024.jpg (819x1024, 121.8K)

Why do you hate meat?

its the taste of blood and its softer. i like beef thats well done as well. never had partially cooked ribs or oxtail soup (made with cow tail) so it doesnt bother me if a steak is well done. i like beef jerky so i dont even mind if its cooked dry a little. it always tastes good with salt. it can taste better with otehr stuff or cooked toa set level but real beef is always good. a few times over the last 10 years im pretty sure it was a homeless person that was sold at the grocery store. didnt taste like beef but its red meat which human is contrary to hollywood pop culture which would ave you believe its pig thats similar

Burgers are supposed to be medium well and charred. I'll give you that.

looks like just what they do in afrika
uncivilized savages i bet you eat grain raw too

Nigger hands typed this post.

Except that is prime rib, retard. I bet you've never even had the meat sweats. Stay poor.

It is, but if you're going to pay for it, don't ruin it by getting anything over mid rare.
My favorite steak is still cheap stake - sirloin or NY strip.