The Age of the Nephilem

The elite want the planet to themselves.

And nothing will stop them, not even death.

This is the end of Mankind as the Mantel Holder of Terra.
How are you spending your time?

Attached: it-begins-barney.gif (480x360, 2.77M)

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/rhymingforreasons/gods-glory
soundcloud.com/rhymingforreasons/sets/unmasked
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>All the smartest people in the world use this method of confirming the shape of the ground under our feet… >obviously you can’t know the dimensions of your floor without measuring the recessed light fixtures in the ceiling ..
Why are space fags like this ?

Attached: 608A9597-F845-4BD5-9B33-2B00BA810081.jpg (1479x828, 151.56K)

Like clockwork.

They should depopulate this shit hole planet, it’s supposed be covered in trees, not onions farms and nigger favelas

I thought I had them all filtered.

>They should depopulate this shit hole planet, it’s supposed be covered in trees, not onions farms and nigger favelas
Gaia is willing to tolerate certain momentary inconveniences if it leads to the rise of a species that can keep her from getting bukakke'd by giant fucking rocks from space.

you think that but the nephilem are just angel mut niggers they are the spiritual equivalent of the mexican goblin american meme. God is watching and he's got the good word.

soundcloud.com/rhymingforreasons/gods-glory

You ask for your own extinction?
They will gleefully provide it, for they are not of you.
You small Uri El's have so few allies.
Your hearts fail, and always have since your were Pyrrized.

Good. Fuck this gay earth. Let them have them time and let Jesus return to smite their asses for a reset. This world is too gay and weak.

Which God?

The [[[elite]]] know that we are encased in a dome and that resources are truly scarce, hence the depopulation / race mixing / Kalergi Plan agenda.

If you're going to have a less than 500,000,000 slave class, you better have them as fucking low IQ as possible.

>If you teach them our way of learning they'll no longer allow themselves to be slaves.

there's only one, but you knew that you stupid satanic skank. soundcloud.com/rhymingforreasons/sets/unmasked made this for occult niggers such as yourself. get right or be erased.

You have never dreamed beyond the Walls.
You have never seen the stars as I.
All you see is what was crafted for you to see.
Beyond the Mirk lies the true heavens.
Who's richness is not beholden to darkness consuming your realm.

You talk like a fag and your shits all retarded

Which, God.
You do not even know who you speak of.
My people sought All Sorts of God's but we only found hypocrisy.

I’m playing shadows of forgotten gods against the pagans that nails birds to trees as they burn goats irl currently it’s kinda fun it’s like dust but without the shoot outs

Attached: 25D66878-B13E-4FAE-B119-B31F8D0B2F22.jpg (828x804, 72.98K)

Yes you truly do live in the mirror you see.

I know him better than you do, and the reason your people never found him was because he denied you. no one opens the doors he shuts no one shuts the doors he opens.

Can you name him?
All things have names, its curious why even still you can only call this so called Him, the ancient name for A Grand Law.
My people knew a "god" it had a name.
We spoke its name.
But we did as instructed by Eliohim.

What will you do when the Light of Saturn wanes?

>How are you spending your time?
I'm in the process of writing a book on the topic of the earth's hollow nature. I'm currently at the stage of doing a thorough study of the matter and gathering evidence.

The book will be titled "The Hollow Earth: A Natural History"

I can name his son, Jesus Christ and laugh that you try to place fallen grace as God. Your people were abominations to God, you still are. if left to your own devices you'll consume until there's nothing left good in the eyes of God so he sent people like me to stop you.

You don't know the name of God you know the names of pretentious pious pretenders that all want to be who i am.

Better then most.
But time is not on your side.
And none will publish such a thing.

>thinks planets don't flood

You e-thugs have already put a biblical flood on those fucking kikes with all of these e-tears

Attached: Children6.jpg (800x700, 44.98K)