Genuinely interested in your answers user

>imagine you're born in USA
What would you do first user?

Attached: Austin-Congress-Avenue.jpg (1008x672, 103.6K)

Kill myself

I would personally want to visit lots of nature sights, try out the local cousine, maybe try shooting a gun for the first time in my life.

Attached: Zion-National-Park-U.S-Natural-Attractions-in-USA-Planet-Travel-Advisor.jpg (1000x727, 255.61K)

wtf?

go to Tops

Attached: tumble dry.webm (569x320, 2.7M)

This

Go on Any Forums and tell people what i would do if I were born in the USA

I should've gotten a job early in my teens when I came to this country

Get jumped by blacks

Get my mom to go to the grocery since we can afford to, unlike in Canada. Thank god I live in a place where I can actually get fat if I want to.

lmao, how would you make them jump you tho?

Attached: pepe-laugh.gif (498x474, 406.55K)

That was skid row 30 years ago. When austin still had some culture. Before the boomers cashed out.

Go to some shitty part of town alone. They want to rob you or just want to fight you for no reason. Black people are schizos

kek. i was in canada last week. went to the store to pick up a couple steaks, a baguette and some condiments, total came out to CAD$70. charged it to my card and was about USD$50. being a leaf that moved to the US after uni, i gotta say that the US is just better. all my friends and family in canada seethe that they're stuck making CAD$50K working their asses off while it's fucking expensive; meanwhile i make USD$120K and probably work less than they do, while costs are less % of my income than theirs. i love going to canada because exchange rate.

smoke doinks in amish

didn't know it was that bad wtf???

You're talking about tourist type of shit. You wouldn't want to do that if you were born here...

>doesn’t understand what going to the hood is
>not knowing how real niggers actually behave
I’ll help you out europoor , if you are any color other than black you simply cannot walk around in a nigger community. You think you’re a tough guy ? Ok go walk around in the getto, there are groups of niggers just posted up or roaming the streets. They have nothing else to do, they will fuck you up . It’s gang mentality , I wouldn’t go to any spot unless I’m in a group of 5 guys or if the majority of my group is also black . They will walk up to you and ask for money or think you are there for drugs . You have to dress like you are getto because any other clothing they will assume you are not from the area and they will start telling you to fuck off. The same fear you would have if a blonde woman in a tight skirt were to walk around in those Somali or North African zones in Europe, you know 1000% that bitch is getting raped . The same like any black nigger ghetto , you cause too much attention and then niggers will start mobbing up and they will even lie and say you yelled nigger just for a reason to beat you. You have no idea how overly aggressive and fucked in the head I am after growing up around them. And once you live like that , you become part nigger. I work corporate for a large company and some days I have so much trouble keeping my cool becsuse the way I grew up is to fight. If anyone gets into an arguement , you fight .. and now that I’m out of the hood I find it hard to interact with normal people.
So to answer you
>how would you get them to jump you
It’s easy , just exist.

that's because we don't know a lot about daily life in the USA here in the EU. what is life like for your typical suburban family?

>It’s easy , just exist.
LMFAO
>you cause too much attention and then niggers will start mobbing up and they will even lie and say you yelled nigger just for a reason to beat you.
wtfff???
>You have no idea how overly aggressive and fucked in the head I am after growing up around them.
> And once you live like that , you become part nigger.
???????
>I work corporate for a large company and some days I have so much trouble keeping my cool becsuse the way I grew up is to fight. If anyone gets into an arguement , you fight .. and now that I’m out of the hood I find it hard to interact with normal people.
that's tough man... how would you even fix the issue to prevent other kids going through the same hell as you did? is there any hope user?

The US has a huge population of niggers and spics, the nigs are just the most aggressive. The spics are more docile and don't go out of their way to cause trouble but they do tend to chimp out on occasion. The US is also very segregated so the blacks are stuck in the worst parts of town, where they live and act like they're still in Africa. It's actually kind of funny how much of a caricature of the nigger they are.

My cousines are fat sluts so... take them somewhere for cuisine and have fun. but get tested later. srsly.

>Get my mom to go to the grocery
*mom gets shot*

Attached: 1652575393488.jpg (1126x685, 326.42K)

Eat McDonald's

Depends on where you go. You should be fine camping though. Niggers hate camping.