Neko

Hello /pol. I'm of the opinion that some of you have committed acts of true evil knowingly or unknowingly, by talking Payton S. Gendron into believing that the world was in fact in need of his act of violence. Therefore you are most likely cunts. What are your counter arguments?

Attached: 78479473.jpg (1280x720, 42.18K)

niggers tongue my anus

Was that involuntarily?

You're here. Are you a cunt?

Payton is a bigger name and his last name sounds Jewish. Definitely FBI.

Attached: DED27343-3C72-41E9-B7C1-EE658D06D6BF.jpg (640x446, 143.4K)

Nigger name*

no they all volunteered

Attached: aaaa.gif (400x340, 1.99M)

Literally. Who?

>What are your counter arguments?
Who are you and why should I care about arguing with a current_thing bugman?

Attached: 1652915249355.jpg (640x616, 59.33K)

fpbp fucc off swedecuck

Now do abortion!

Violence is a natural phenomenon that spurs on evolution, whether you like it or not. You're just a cunt who has been sheltered from it his entire life. But this world was born through bloodshed. And directed violence gets shit done. The world will never improve without it.

are we talking about the hasidic extremist terrorist that was pretending to be a white racist? his real name is probably herschel or something. the picture of his parents, BOTH whom which bleach their hair to lighten it, sealed the deal about ((who)) herschel murderstein really is.

>what do you think?
those actions don't meet the requirements of the term "true evil" at any scale.

Easy one
>Captain sweden
Case closed

>/pol
>some of you x
>therefore you are most likely y
are you actually this retarded or are you just pretending?

yin & yang. everything is in perfect harmony

fpbp

Ouch my balls!

Attached: CB771D19-5E67-4F31-8E60-2212904E6B97.jpg (640x960, 80.99K)

>implying the world isn't in desperate need of violence
nigger

>Hello /pol. I'm of the opinion that some of you have committed acts of true evil knowingly or unknowingly, by talking Payton S. Gendron into believing that the world was in fact in need of his act of violence. Therefore you are most likely cunts. What are your counter arguments?

>Payton S. Gendron

That's a jew name.