Pol sucks

>My post about Martin's Shkreli's release and influence = 0 replies

>retards copy post about Any Forums getting investigated with short quip = 300 responses

Why is Any Forums like this

Attached: 2Q==(2).jpg (300x168, 10.07K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z0jk6-WuZds
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How great must it feel to be released from prison? It must be a top 10 feeling a man could experience

Sorry who?

>Another meta thread
Just talk about shkreli and stop complaining about not getting enough (you)s you insufferable faggot

Wonder if he'll be as based and rebellious as he was before.

He sounded apologetic near the end

My post was reasons why he was based and influential.

Got 0 responses

Yet posts about e girls and Any Forums being banned are constantly posted and are always at top.

because nobody gives a shit about you or some random faggot whose cock you want to suck thats why

fuck off

dude WWIII Nuclear happenings and Any Forums shot a bunch of tar babies in a shartmart, get with the times.

the 1000th post about shkreli w nothing new

Mine was and refreshing, well thought out and honestly brilliant

Any Forums hasn't changed. It's just that we're the oldfags now

Attached: 2HmypLACpakmxcGAAByS4nUT4DmyTyUHU_NsEziVZ9s.png (640x872, 395.22K)

You guys don't have anymore interesting talks..BTW ur a shill

Who gives a fuck? It’s not like he’s going to run for office.

Yeah only politicians have impact right. Biden in control. Soros and all those guys have no influence

Fuck u shill

>378364698

I was agreeing with you bro bro. Shkreli threads should be blowing up today but most of Any Forums wasn't around in 2016.

The people on this board want to feel special OP. It's why they made politics 90% of their identity.
Talking about actual issues is a no-go.

This place is 90% feds trannies and catboys shilling their trash. Most people aren't here to actually talk about things.

That or they have retarded views

I made a post about pewdiepie giving up his chance to make any impact on society to live in Japan and raise dogs like a faggot (not even his kids) and half the responses were saying it's okay to be a fatherless nutless faggot.

It's really sad. There's no outlet for intellectual talk. I tried Twitter but to be seen you need to build up followers, etc

this

Shkreli is my nigger. I hope he puts together something I can tail

>shkreli

Attached: download2.jpg (208x243, 8.05K)

pol is being heavily flooded by retards right now
they are organized
flooding the catalogue with slide threads and saging interesting threads
its sad

Shkreli is a nigger lover that thinks Whites are "privileged pieces of shit"

youtube.com/watch?v=z0jk6-WuZds

I’m glad he’s out, I used to have a theory about what the timing of his release might impact but I forgot what it was.
Something important, almost as important as Assange's extradition…
Oh well, I woke up this morning with the general feeling that there will be a happening very soon that will literally bring the world together against our corrupt leaders, I don’t know what it is yet but I had the distinct feeling that it’s already in motion.
Anyway, how are you?

He sold the wutang album so why should i care now?

Imagine thinking the video where the son of Janitors in a majority black school who became a millionaire repeats "privileged" and pulls out numbchucks and is obviously being sarcastic is not sarcastic

Fucking retard go back to kiwifarms or join some fed honeypot