Israeli idf fighter ama

Go ahead

Attached: 0ABE615B-A11A-4A9B-B4B1-E0BF0D67E7D2.jpg (1280x958, 390.59K)

time stamp David or gtfo

>Israeli idf fighter ama
im not really interested in this topic rn

How many diapers do you go through a week?

Attached: Diaperboys.jpg (780x703, 126.8K)

How many Palestinian babies do you go through a week?

How do you feel about the religious Jews not serving in the military for the most?

3 times a day

Please die

is it true some of you guys shit and piss all over the battlefild so it's standard proceedure for idf to carry diapers as part of their standard attire?

Attached: Heytherebuddy.jpg (800x588, 53.34K)

How much for a bulk order?

im gonna enlist in netzah yehudi will I be able to smoke hash or will I have to limit myself to alcohol well in service?

Neck yourself kike!

Doesn't surprise me

Attached: kikes cant fight.jpg (320x292, 31.48K)

Would you still serve, if there were no conscription?
Do you like it?
What's the best part for you, something you look forward to?

Clean you gun Retard

dam just relized it was a 1 post by id thread thanks for getting my hopes up faggot

Attached: 460.jpg (1200x1022, 151.9K)

Why are you gay?

Why do you hate white people so much?

Would you recommend a galil? I think one would be awesome, but I figure you could give me some judenpresse on it.

I hope Hamas kill you and fuck your girlfriend

Question, how do you select full auto for the X95? And is it reliable? How does M193/M855 do against Palestinians?

This is pretty hivemind, just a little bit different

Attached: 1630604430938.jpg (5184x3456, 1.97M)

>jidf*
what do you think of orthodox jews?

Why would you fight for Israel when goyim already do it for free?

What is the longest stretch you’ve worn an adult diaper for?

Kek
How stupid are you
Look on his uniforms, he is a squad commander in MAGAL basically meaning his all service is yelling at kids that just got conscripted and will
Probably do nothing in the army aka as jobniks (usually come for 8 hours a day go home just to do some paper work)
The other photo is… well just look into their equipment, worth nothing, probably some training for a stupid base near Gaza that filled with intelligence or camputer guys

Do you miss your foreskin?

quran go burn

Attached: basedsweede.webm (640x360, 2.87M)

Don't dare complain about "NAZIs" when you became one.

CLEAN YOUR GUN NIGGER FAGGOT

I don’t spend my time memorizing IDF uniforms. If that makes me stupid, consider me retarded.

answer me slav nigger as your ashkenazi better I demand to know

How often do you guys change diapers daily?

>thinks I'm a muslim
I'm a White Norwegian goyim

>goyim
your all the same you mine as well be achmed

Where are you from ? How the genocide of the local population is going ? Can you ask your gvt to make more false flag in my country to push jews to make their alyah ?

How much were you paid to make this thread?

>israeli
>fighter
Kek

Howdy dude.

what are you going to do with all the far left diaspora moving there soon

to be fair, anyone that wants to
Leave the army can do it, especially in the hard places like fighting service, just say you are suicidal or make up leg/back problems, but no, if we don’t force conscriptions we will never have enough manpower

Best part of service is perhaps the 4-8 months where you train (fairly easy) and don’t have hard terms, perhaps the 28-32 months (last 4) are great too because you have a month of vacation and you basically stop doing hard things.
Usually a talented solider will look up to get some commanding position, a bad one will just pass time

How many kids have you murdered?

No, get an ak47, why use Israeli version instead of original one