I was radicalized, and de-radicalized by Pol. I'm serious, I got hooked by all the conspiracy shit...

I was radicalized, and de-radicalized by Pol. I'm serious, I got hooked by all the conspiracy shit, then realized over time that most users here either trolls or complete schizos. Anybody else go through this type of political shift?

Attached: 1652833956787.png (493x402, 7.12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ahVsa0jAdy0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I got hooked by a video game

God granted you another chance.
Don't fuck this up.
Fucking jews, man. Fucking jews.

Attached: 1476510117727.jpg (2500x1685, 1.51M)

A cow that tries to leave its cage, fails after hurting itself, then becomes content with its part in the process, was radicalized then deradicalized.
Are you saying you gave up tilting at those windmills?
youtube.com/watch?v=ahVsa0jAdy0

>de-radicalized by Pol

you are not radicalized.

you are just a contrarian faggot who has never had any real convictions of his own.

Somewhat similar. It was a bellcurve of "it's the kikes!" Into "everyone is just corrupt and selfish" and back into "it's the fucking kikes!" Except now I understand more why they call us golems.

The real idiots are the ones who believe that it's simply either/or.

Attached: trkcntrl.gif (500x375, 680.8K)

You were radicalized by pol? What?

Yeah, this is all just trolling and shitposting here. Can't take any of it seriously.

You don't unlearn the history of the jews, fed.

well deserved check user, fucking stellar

Attached: 1622475376570.jpg (2913x2201, 1.53M)

That's why there's a 2 year lurk rule. So you don't go schizo ahead of schedule and give your smooth brain time to process all the info. You haven't been de-radicalized, you've become normal.

This checks out, for everyone here. It's amazing how close some get but then - sqoof. Sad but an objective reality that would be enlightening to face, too bad the vessel is yet fragile.

I still think the Jews run the world but I don’t care anymore because white people deserve bad things to happen to them

Exactly this

wait til phase 3 where you realize schizos are right

Attached: _91408619_55df76d5-2245-41c1-8031-07a4da3f313f.jpg (976x850, 61.9K)

same thing here
this board stance on science (ie not knowing any) became a massive headache after a while
You learn why they're masters of their craft, learn their ways, and exploit the golem with them dudebro
You're with me on that one right ? Or are you a golem yourself

If you don't read any relevant literature you'll inevitably return to nigger cattle phase eventually, not everyone has the capacity to see the truth. It's a better outcome than going full shizo and having feds convince you to shoot up some irrelevant nigger infested place.

Same desu. It will never happen, nothing ever happens.
There are no grand conspiracies and epic fights between good and evil going on in the background.
No WW3, no aliens, no secret pedo cults, no revolution, no zombie outbreak, no return of Christ.
Come to terms with the fact that nothing even remotely exiting will happen in our lifetime.
It's all wishful thinking, just people huffing copium because none of us wants to admit that this boring ass life is everything we'll ever know and experience.

I was never radicalized by Any Forums because I would never take advice from somebody who doesn't own land. I just assume Any Forums is mostly neets.

I was radicalized by the Jews and now I'm de-radicalized by the Jews.